Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Lambert charged with improper conduct

I just love the look on Lambo''s face in the picture that is in the news report.  They say that a picture tells a thousand words and I think that photo of Lambert is absolutley priceless! [:D]

Regarding post match interviews I think managers pretty much have to do them now or they will get fined. I know due to the funding of the bbc premier league managers have to do interviews with the beeb or they will get get fined and im pretty sure football league managers are in the same boat. And before any of you say Alex Ferguson still refuses to speak to the bbc and gets fined but Manchester United pay the fines for him as "Sir" Alex still continues to be a stubborn little baby and refuses to grow up! Obviously if managers are forced to do interviews they should have the right to say what they feel. I know critisising referees is discouraging young people from reffing but when refs make decisions that cost you matches you cant expect a manager to come out all happy and praise referees when asked about then after they make such dire decisions. I know when Palace had that goal disallowed that had clearly crossed the line against Bristol City last season Neil Warnock got charged but you cannot expect him to come out and praise the ref when he pretty much cost them the game!Fair enough what Lambert said was a bit harsh but the majority of managers would have done exactly the same thing  and I cant see to many managers come out and say "Well hes a young ref, hes learning so its ok" because its not this is not park football, this is the second tier and a hell of a lot is at stake and we cant be allowing for silly little experiments like this!And if Lambert got the improper conduct charge for running out of his technical area Jose Mourinho, Slaven Bilic and Harry Redknapp have all done the same thing in the past yet i dont remember them getting charged or even getting sent off but oh sorry as these guys are premier league or international managers it doesnt matter if they do it

Just be grateful Lambert didn''t do a Holloway or Redknapp and threaten to resign if fined.....This place would have been in severe panic mode just incase he carried it out.