Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Time for Delia to speak out in support of the manager and fans.

I don''t think an outburst from Delia would really help....

Anyway, when was the last time she said anything? Almost forgot she existed... (well apart from when Wiz was having a go last week :P)

Hell no. The quieter she is the better. I guess someone at Archant could interview her at 8am when there''s a bigger chance of her being sober (unless she''s still hungover from the night before that is).

Davo

Now we could always get someone in as a spokesman for a couple of months. I hear that affable chap Jake Humphries has a few months off.

Davo

Option 1: Fur coat clad, drunken majority share holder shouting at The FA.

Option 2: Well educated Luvvie sniping eloquently via the internet.

Option 3: Dignified silence in the face of the injustice that is regularly done by incompetent officials.

Most people understand that wrongs in football are very rarely righted. Our only hope is our team do their talking on the pitch.

[quote user="ridgeman"]Now is the time for Delia to speak out in support of her manager and fans and let the FA have it with both barrels. If she does nothing we will be at the peril of all referees and the FA for some time to come.[/quote]Well, this is the stupidest post for a while.Club in dispute with FA.  Player sent off, manager sent off.  Majority shareholder then lets the FA have it with both barrels.  Not the first thing that springs to mind re: mending fences.If she says nothing, she''s not behind the club.  If she speaks out, the club may get fined/incur further FA wrath.  Either way, the "fans" slag her off.  Talk about damned if you do, damned if you don''t.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Option 1: Fur coat clad, drunken majority share holder shouting at The FA.

Option 2: Well educated Luvvie sniping eloquently via the internet.

Option 3: Dignified silence in the face of the injustice that is regularly done by incompetent officials.

Most people understand that wrongs in football are very rarely righted. Our only hope is our team do their talking on the pitch.[/quote]Putting it like that can I go for option 1 after all please?? [:D]

It''s how Ferguson and Wenger get away with it isn''t it?

But no, Delia should stay quiet. She''d probably just want to hug poor Michael Oliver and tell him how sorry she feels for him anyway

Actually Chops, Delia speaking out would in no way lands us in further trouble.

The Owner/Chairman/etc of a football club can''t be charged with brining the game into disrepute, so can pretty much say what they want!

That said I''m not convinced her saying anything would help.