Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

NORWICH 3 scum 0

...As long as we have the 3 battlers,HOLT/CROFTY and CHRISSY!....They are playing on eggshells because of keanno,so hopefully will treat the ball as a hot potato...After we we have battled and won the right to play,HOOLIE 2 and CRISSY with the 3rd! :):):)

When we are this close to the scum derby,even on sat,my mind will be on that match...I would take a draw against the bellend road mob,if it meant a win against ipsh!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

When we are this close to the scum derby,even on sat,my mind will be on that match...

[/quote]good job the players wont be then...Ipswich might never happen, we can only win the next game and the next game is leeds.. B*****s to Ipswich until 5 pm saturday...

To be honest I thought you meant the scum were Leeds which is more appropriate.

I agree with jas, thank god the players aren''t thinking of the derby. I certainly am not.

I dislike Leeds with a passion and have more reasons too than Ipswich- If we were to win one of the two it would def. be a win this weekend over Leeds.

I was in Leeds during their collapse about 10 years ago and to see them so close but never always going into administration was annoying, arrogance beyond belief, the fans, the historic team and the medias love for Leeds.

Ipswich I don''t care too much about but if Leeds and West Ham went down I would be elated, dislike both these teams twice as much as Ipswich.

So quite right lets hope for a 3-0 victory this weekend over the scum of Leeds and then we will come to the derby

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Lets worry about Leeds 1st shall we
[/quote]

I agree with jas  !
[/quote]

As long as Lambert and the players are focused on Leeds, it doesn''t matter a fig what we talk about. And, whilst we have Holt back, I do think we''ll be too strong for them - personally can''t wait for this year''s derby [:)]