Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Holt's red card has been overturned

And now the ref needs to go back to ref school (if such a thing exists) and learn, or rather relearn his trade.  Perhaps 25 is too inexperienced for this level of professional footy. Glad the FA saw sense but had it not been televised, I wonder if we would have had the same outcome....

[quote user="AndyJR"]Glad the FA saw sense but had it not been televised, I wonder if we would have had the same outcome....[/quote]Good point.Of course we''re all glad that he hasn''t been suspended but it hardly seems right that if the incident had happened to him while playing for Rochdale in front of two men and a dog at a  godforsaken Spotland, the appeal, had they even bothered to make one, would almost certainly have failed.

Probably means Lambert''s getting fined though, I doubt we''ll "get away" with everything (not that we really have anything to get away with, but this is the FA we''re talking about).

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"] and the club are aware of the error on their site.[/quote]

How long would it take them to update the site?

[/quote]No idea.[/quote]Do you know what time Pound Lane Sainsbury''s close tonight?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"] and the club are aware of the error on their site.[/quote]

How long would it take them to update the site?

[/quote]No idea.[/quote]Do you know what time Pound Lane Sainsbury''s close tonight?[/quote]Why don''t they do 1.5 litre cartons of milk?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] Good news. Also, what did PL say? I never saw. [:(][/quote]

The blind man next door heard it though.
[/quote]No seriously. I had a sneaky peek on the official site but couldn''t see anything. [:(]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] Good news. Also, what did PL say? I never saw. [:(][/quote]The blind man next door heard it though.[/quote]No seriously. I had a sneaky peek on the official site but couldn''t see anything. [:(][/quote]Try.... www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/news

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] Good news. Also, what did PL say? I never saw. [:(][/quote]

The blind man next door heard it though.
[/quote]No seriously. I had a sneaky peek on the official site but couldn''t see anything. [:(][/quote]

Try.... www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/news
[/quote]

I think the most upsetting thing is that this dickhead Oliver has or could have lost us £60mil

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] Good news. Also, what did PL say? I never saw. [:(][/quote]The blind man next door heard it though.[/quote]No seriously. I had a sneaky peek on the official site but couldn''t see anything. [:(][/quote]Try.... www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/news[/quote]

I think the most upsetting thing is that this dickhead Oliver has or could have lost us £60mil

[/quote]A trifle over dramatic isn''t it?