Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Holt's red card has been overturned

Can they replace it with a yellow?    If warranted a yellow in the first place but he ends up with nothing.  It ends up being a better result than before.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Good.[/quote]Upstart referee duly rogered....Nice.

free at last, free at last, thank god almighty Holt''s Free at last!

and yes, I too would like our two points back and thats twat in black to apologise to the county of Norfolk!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Can they replace it with a yellow?    If warranted a yellow in the first place but he ends up with nothing.  It ends up being a better result than before.[/quote]

not quite? we ended up drawing a game we were well ahead in...remember that bit?

I saw some discussion on this yesterday, does anyone know how many yellows he''s currently on?  Would be frustrating if he misses Ipswich now after picking up a booking on Saturday!

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Can they replace it with a yellow?    If warranted a yellow in the first place but he ends up with nothing.  It ends up being a better result than before.[/quote]

not quite? we ended up drawing a game we were well ahead in...remember that bit?[/quote]You''re right... I''m trying to forget that bit[;)]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I saw some discussion on this yesterday, does anyone know how many yellows he''s currently on?  Would be frustrating if he misses Ipswich now after picking up a booking on Saturday![/quote]He''s on three yellow cards.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I saw some discussion on this yesterday, does anyone know how many yellows he''s currently on?  Would be frustrating if he misses Ipswich now after picking up a booking on Saturday![/quote]He''s on three yellow cards.[/quote]Has he been downgraded or is it wiped clean?

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I saw some discussion on this yesterday, does anyone know how many yellows he''s currently on?  Would be frustrating if he misses Ipswich now after picking up a booking on Saturday![/quote]He''s on three yellow cards.[/quote]Has he been downgraded or is it wiped clean?[/quote]Clean as a whistle.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I saw some discussion on this yesterday, does anyone know how many yellows he''s currently on?  Would be frustrating if he misses Ipswich now after picking up a booking on Saturday![/quote]He''s on three yellow cards.[/quote]Has he been downgraded or is it wiped clean?[/quote]Clean as a whistle.[/quote]Thanks

For someone being criticised on here quite regularly in certain quarters ... there seems to be alot of jubilation....  Nice to see Holty is being treasured.   [:)]

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]

How many yellows is Holt on?

Official site has him down as being on 4, but I thought Pete said 3? Anyone confirm...

[/quote]Official site is wrong. Holt is definitely on THREE yellows.

The football league site says he has 3 but then it also says Crofts has 3 which is incorrect so not sure how reliable it is.

The telegraph and the official site say he''s on 4 as does some bloke on the wrath who has listed the four games.

I must say i thought both he and Crofts were on 4 yellows ahead of the game on saturday.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

The football league site says he has 3 but then it also says Crofts has 3 which is incorrect so not sure how reliable it is.

The telegraph and the official site say he''s on 4 as does some bloke on the wrath who has listed the four games.

I must say i thought both he and Crofts were on 4 yellows ahead of the game on saturday.

[/quote]Grant Holt is on three yellow cards. Cuffley rarely gets it wrong. The FA have confirmed this and the club are aware of the error on their site.Holt did not get booked against Leicester, Chris Martin did and is on two yellow cards, therein lies the confusion.PS The Football League didn''t know and they said the FA would...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Grant Holt is on three yellow cards. Cuffley rarely gets it wrong.

The FA have confirmed this and the club are aware of the error on their site.

Holt did not get booked against Leicester, Chris Martin did and is on two yellow cards, therein lies the confusion.

PS The Football League didn''t know and they said the FA would...
[/quote]

Good stuff Pete. Thanks for clearing it up and i am delighted that this means (unless he gets a red on saturday) Holty will be able to face the sc*m next week. I am sure he will be fired up for that one!

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]For someone being criticised on here quite regularly in certain quarters ... there seems to be alot of jubilation....  Nice to see Holty is being treasured.   [:)][/quote]He was bossing the game and well on his way to being MOM on Saturday, it''s great news that he''s available again. He''s not going to be the goal machine he was last season but his work rate alone earns him a place on the field IMO.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

and the club are aware of the error on their site.

[/quote]

How long would it take them to update the site?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"] and the club are aware of the error on their site.[/quote]

How long would it take them to update the site?

[/quote]No idea.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]Grant Holt is on three yellow cards. Cuffley rarely gets it wrong. The FA have confirmed this and the club are aware of the error on their site.Holt did not get booked against Leicester, Chris Martin did and is on two yellow cards, therein lies the confusion.PS The Football League didn''t know and they said the FA would...[/quote]

Good stuff Pete. Thanks for clearing it up and i am delighted that this means (unless he gets a red on saturday) Holty will be able to face the sc*m next week. I am sure he will be fired up for that one!

[/quote]But not so fired up that the ref whips out a red one perhaps.....