Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich City vs Leeds United: Match preview

That''ll do, We''ll do ya at ER instead.

I think the general feeling on here is that since January Norwich are Barcelona and Leeds are East Stirling Albion, and its bullshit.

Gonna be close with you lot all year, I''d definately take that point, keep our place in the top 6, and above the budgies. That would upset Lambert.

You can stop talking about us now til February, though not convinced you will ;-)

[quote user="EssexWhite"]That''ll do, We''ll do ya at ER instead. I think the general feeling on here is that since January Norwich are Barcelona and Leeds are East Stirling Albion, and its bullshit. Gonna be close with you lot all year, I''d definately take that point, keep our place in the top 6, and above the budgies. That would upset Lambert. You can stop talking about us now til February, though not convinced you will ;-)[/quote]

We shall see, February is a way away yet and we have yet to have the January transfers. 

Nothing upsets Lambert apart from unjust ref decisions, he and the squad take it a game at a time, which is the way it should be, he keeps us fans grounded.

Leeds are doing ok at the moment, but we have not had a full strength squad and are doing well.  Just remember what happened last season, you were ahead, then like the tortoise and the hare, along pootles little ole Norwich to take the win hahaha.  [;)]

OTBC!!!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Norwich are Barcalona?

Where have you got that idea from?[/quote]

I meant in comparison to Leeds, and just from general pink un chatter

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]That''ll do, We''ll do ya at ER instead. I think the general feeling on here is that since January Norwich are Barcelona and Leeds are East Stirling Albion, and its bullshit. Gonna be close with you lot all year, I''d definately take that point, keep our place in the top 6, and above the budgies. That would upset Lambert. You can stop talking about us now til February, though not convinced you will ;-)[/quote]

We shall see, February is a way away yet and we have yet to have the January transfers. 

Nothing upsets Lambert apart from unjust ref decisions, he and the squad take it a game at a time, which is the way it should be, he keeps us fans grounded.

Leeds are doing ok at the moment, but we have not had a full strength squad and are doing well.  Just remember what happened last season, you were ahead, then like the tortoise and the hare, along pootles little ole Norwich to take the win hahaha.  [;)]

OTBC!!!!

[/quote]

Hmmm, different situation this year.

Fair enough, tbf we''ve had our injuries too, Left back out, and 2 strikers only just coming back to fitness, and still missing Paddy :(

[(;quote user="EssexWhite"]A CR record attendance?

I wonder why ;)[/quote/]Cos we''ve just put an extra 1k seats in, simples.

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

OTBC!!!!

[/quote] Hmmm, different situation this year. Fair enough, tbf we''ve had our injuries too, Left back out, and 2 strikers only just coming back to fitness, and still missing Paddy :([/quote]

Not that different, same players near enough, just a different league.  Never underestimate a great team spirit, it can get you a long way.

We shall see, and to be fair Im not that worried, as long as we don''t face relegation again I will be more than happy to consolidate this season.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

OTBC!!!!

[/quote] Hmmm, different situation this year. Fair enough, tbf we''ve had our injuries too, Left back out, and 2 strikers only just coming back to fitness, and still missing Paddy :([/quote]

Not that different, same players near enough, just a different league.  Never underestimate a great team spirit, it can get you a long way.

We shall see, and to be fair Im not that worried, as long as we don''t face relegation again I will be more than happy to consolidate this season.

[/quote]Very well said WAY, I would take consolidation for sure this season, well that and a double over the scum would be nice.