Sign in to follow this  
Herb

Got to give it our all tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a big game, very important for our fortunes this season, a win will give us a perfect springboard for the scum game and likely move us a few places in the right direction.Leeds are going to bring a fair few and they''re capable of making a decent racket if they are allowed to. The Barclay need to be on top of their game, not like a few games this season where it feels like trying to start a song at a funeral. We may well have to weather an early storm, we may go in at half time behind, but if the crowd stick with the team and put in some effort then we are capable of beating Leeds.I fully expect to have lost my voice by the time I wake up on Sunday.

[quote user="Herb"]Tomorrow is a big game, very important for our fortunes this season, a win will give us a perfect springboard for the scum game and likely move us a few places in the right direction.Leeds are going to bring a fair few and they''re capable of making a decent racket if they are allowed to. The Barclay need to be on top of their game, not like a few games this season where it feels like trying to start a song at a funeral. We may well have to weather an early storm, we may go in at half time behind, but if the crowd stick with the team and put in some effort then we are capable of beating Leeds.I fully expect to have lost my voice by the time I wake up on Sunday.[/quote]

Why is it just up to the barclay to get behind the team? How about just for once, fans in the jarrold, city and n and p actually get behind the team vocally? Too much to ask?

[quote user="fearofambition"]Why is it just up to the barclay to get behind the team? How about just for once, fans in the jarrold, city and n and p actually get behind the team vocally? Too much to ask?[/quote]Good point, but I was basing it on the fact it''s normally only us and the snakepit that bother...