Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Hoolahan today...

Hoolahan and Jackson turned the game.. i cant help but wonder if Paul Lambert didn''t get home and think "if I''d started them we would have won.." Fox and mcNamee were woeful as was Chris Martin today.

Que?? Macnamee yesFox maybe but Chris Martin. you are kidding. Assume you''re one of those who just doesn''t rate him. Worked his socks off as usual & its no co-incidence that Holty has looked better with Chris alongside

Chris Martin was not woeful.His control and first touch was spot on today, thought he had a good game !  Fox was a bit average and Lappin didnt have his best showing.Im also a strong advocat for MacNamee as a super sub not a game starter.He is generally pants from kick off but a game changer from 60 +

wouldnt say martin was woeful but his attitude in the first half was that of being very lazy and half hearted!! however must say he had a much better second half!!

[quote user="CT"]was amazing! Gave us a real attacking threat and was reminiscent of his former self.

Had Leeds defence at sixes and sevens today.
[/quote]

Yeah I agree[Y]  Definately needs to start against the scum IMO.

As for Chris Martin, I thought he did pretty good today and Holt has looked better whilst playing with him aswell.  He certainly wasn''t woeful!  I also thought Fox was okay aswell, not his best game but he did okay.

Jas, were you actually at the match? Chris Martin had a very good game. Jackson, albeit not bad, looked a bit off the pace and spurned a very good opporturnity to win the game when he blasted over from 10 yards.

Back to the OP, I thought Hoolahan was superb when he came on today, looked a threat everytime he had the ball.