Sign in to follow this  
Levi Stubbs

Match-day road closure

Looks like common-sense with the powers-that-be,has finally prevailed.Carrow Rd is to be closed before and after matches,starting next Sunday.There was a Norwich City Council notice in last nights Evening News to that effect.

were needed today when some stupid cow in a black Ford Ka decided she wasnt going to stop at the crossing after the game.

When I was walking back towards County Hall a box van was coming through the fans a bit to fast for my liking especially as his wing mirror was very close to my head, he did do an emergency stop though as I slammed his mirror into his passenger sidew window, don''t know if I damaged it (hope I did) but it made a lot of noise.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]were needed today when some stupid cow in a black Ford Ka decided she wasnt going to stop at the crossing after the game.[/quote]Some complete idiot in a black Audi did exactly the same about 10 mins before kick-off too Jas.

Not closing Carrow Road to traffic for home games in recent years has been absolutely ludicrous and its been more luck than judgement that their hasn''t been anyone hit by a car!

Chuffed to see common sense prevailing in his situation at last!