Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

FAO All who went yesterday

I''m still alive and those nasty,fat pie eating plums from oop north didn''t eat me,my son or any of my family. Did all my other city fans get home safely and still got all their limbs? I hope the wigs and morph suit brigade are not put off by fat northern men who are about as scary as a an egg sarnie. Hopefully we can all breath a sigh of relief and move on from this distressing time.

[:D]I am still alive.Even though i was 100 miles away,i made sure i was safely behind locked doors.

[quote user="Herman "][:D]I am still alive.Even though i was 100 miles away,i made sure i was safely behind locked doors.[/quote]

You big jessie! I was mobbed up with the good wife Doris, her sister and my son and was actively looking for some "action" but,alas,i saw nothing that looked like fair game so didn''t get a chance for a "Whittles Windmill" Although Doris had a little shuffle with some Drunk near the station!!

It looks like the threat of the Whittle family scared off those nasty Yokshiremen.So next time they are down i am making sure that i am near you and yours[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]It looks like the threat of the Whittle family scared off those nasty Yokshiremen.[/quote]

Yeah, I''ve heard that "Little Whittle" is a bit of a handful but "Deadly Doris" is really the one to watch! [;)]