Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Leeds Goal...Hand ball???

Anyone else disappointed that the ref missed the deliberate hand ball by Becchio ( I think) just before Leeds scored??

Agreed, clear handball.

Whilst the ref was better than most we''ve seen this season, I''m surprised no one has commented on the foul on Wes in the penalty area. Clear penalty but the ref chickened out

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Agreed, clear handball. Whilst the ref was better than most we''ve seen this season, I''m surprised no one has commented on the foul on Wes in the penalty area. Clear penalty but the ref chickened out[/quote]

I think he missed quite a lot in the second half right in front of us...Spot on with your views on Wes and the pen that never was..Holty got sandwiched, pushed a nd shoved all over the place too...

Not sure that was a pen, however had Wes gone down, I believe it would have been called. They were chipping away at him and had Wes gone down (simulation) it would have given the ref a big decision to make.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]Swings and Roundabouts, your goal was a push on the keeper. 0-0 or 1-1? your call ;-)[/quote]

Just seen the goal, one thinks your keeper was looking for the foul, looked nothing in it!

At the game I thought both goals should of been disallowed!

Becchio definately handballed in the build up to their goal while Schmiechel looked like he was fouled for ours!

Just watched them on TV and you can see Becchio definately handballed while Schmiechel looked like he got in a tangle with his teamates with no Norwich player near him!

when I saw the replay of our goal I couldnt see any norwich player close enough to Kasper for him to be fouled, it looked like he fell down.

Haha maybe he was fouled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIEqGn8Ck3s&feature=youtu.be&a

You''d expect your big keeper to not be that stupid by going down like a sack of spuds..

Tried to con the ref and he failed.

Like the Leeds fan said, definite swings and roundabouts.