Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

When We Beat Ipswich Next Week....

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/heathm20090826100026.png[/IMG]

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]I think that if we beat them Keano will get the push ... sadly[/quote]Let''s not forget that the form book goes out of the window in derby games. Ipshit will consider themselves just as likely to win as we do.Should we win, and please, please, please let that be the case, I doubt it will lead to the rabid raver being sacked UNLESS we really stuff the scum by 5 or 6. Frankly, I just cannot see that being the case, sadly. However the snarling leprachaun isn''t exactly short in the shekels department and I could see him giving the binners two fingers and walking away.Oh, happy days!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Will the Ipswich fans take that in their quest to get Keane out?[/quote]

I do wish so many people wouldn''t take it for granted that we will beat them next week. They haven''t now won for 3 games so their confidence is low so we should beat them but these certainity games always turn out to be harder than we think, just look what happened against lowly Palace at home who everyone thought we would thrash.

I think the game will be as tough as the Leeds game, derbies are a one off and they will be up for it as much as us.

God I''m nervous already and there''s a week to go. [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Will the Ipswich fans take that in their quest to get Keane out?[/quote]

I do wish so many people wouldn''t take it for granted that we will beat them next week. I think the game will be as tough as the Leeds game, derbies are a one off and they will be up for it as much as us.

[/quote]

I don''t, take it for granted.

It didn''t look as good when I started the thread ''If We Beat Ipswich Next Week''

[;)]

[quote user="CT"]Start McNamee and Hoolahan and we will win easily.

Those two will tear them to shreds!
[/quote]

Like others I see MacNamee more as an impact player to bring on for the last 30 mins if we need more help.

If Drury is fit as Hucks suggest he might be I would start with the following

Ruddy

R Martin - Leon - Wardy - Drury

-------------Crofts---------------

Surman ----------- -Lappin

-------------Wes----------------

-------Holt -------- Martin -------

Whats your thoughts?

I expect to see one of these two line ups:

....................Rudd...............R Martin.....Barnett.....Ward.....Drury....................Croft.....................K Smith...............Surman.......................Hoolahan..........................Holt..........C Martin...

....................Rudd...............R Martin.....Barnett.....Ward.....Drury.......Crofts.....Hoolahan...Surman..........Jackson.......Holt....C Martin...