Sign in to follow this  
Big Duncs Bloody Shirt

Keano next Sunday ... ?

Title of the post says it all really... I''m assuming that, judging by the sound of silence emanating from Poorman Road, that bumbling Roy will still be in charge next Sunday?

I really hopes that nice Mr Evans doesn''t give dear charming Roy his P45 this week and deny us all the chance of giving this lovable gent a special Carra Rud welcome!

Having said that, I have a horrible feeling about this game ... the omens just seem a little bit too good and we all know football just aint like that!

OTBC

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]whats all the fuss about?we are only 3 points ahead of them-THATS 3 POINTS-ONLY 3 POINTS-1 GAME.GET REAL PEOPLE[/quote]do you work in banks ?I get the impression your a banker

I think we should welcome Mr Roy.

Anyone who dislikes the binners as much as he does should be regarded as a friend.

So perhaps a few renditions of the old ''Harry Roberts'' song of yester year might not go amiss -

''Roy Keane is our friend

is our friend

is our friend

Roy Keane is our friend

He hates ipswich''

''Keep him on and hate some more

hate some more

hate some more

Keep him on and hate some more

Good old Keano''

(sung to the tune of London Bridge is falling down)

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]whats all the fuss about?we are only 3 points ahead of them-THATS 3 POINTS-ONLY 3 POINTS-1 GAME.GET REAL PEOPLE
[/quote]

I think the difference is that our manager hasn''t come out and publicly criticised his own fans by suggesting that they don''t know what they are watching. Nor has he in the last few days sat in a press conference on sky sports whist still in a football clubs employment , shrugging his shoulders saying that if "I don''t have time to to the job here, I''ll go and do it somewhere else, I''ll assure you of that". Hardly someone that seems commited to the club nor someone who the fans would in anyway warm to ?!