Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

The Crofts suspension tightrope.

since coming back from his suspension at Millwall and remaining as he was, on 4 yellow cards I don''t don''t think there is any doubt that Crofts has been holding back in his tackling in the last two matches. Has it been with the Leeds and then subsequently the Ipswich match in mind? or can any one more au fait than myself on FA rules tell me if there is a certain date where all yellow cards wiped off?. If he has been treading carefully in order to play in these two games, I would happily sacrifice him for the Derby (as in Derby County) away match if it means that we see him flying into the kind of challenges against the Blue Filth as he was prior to his suspension.

I can guarentee that he was told to hold back against Leeds so he didnt miss the scum game.I would bet on him getting really stuck in vs the scum and probs getting that yellow.

I cant imagine he would change his game in order to avoid getting a yellow card so he could play in one game. Yes it is a derby match, but to use an old cliche, it''s just another three points and inevitably he will miss a game through suspension and it will be just as important as this scum match (in terms of points).