Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

7 points from 21

Yep i agree just one defeat in the last ten games since we lost at home to Hull.Whatever is going on?Sort it out Lambert.[:P]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]not good-somethings not right/working
[/quote]

Go back to WOTB Selwyn, they have more patience with you on there [:)]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]not good-somethings not right/working[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg[/IMG]

To be fair, something isn''t right really. We aren''t converting our chances...

Be fair here people, we all know what he''s saying, despite him not making the point particularly well.

7 points from 21 isn''t great, simple as that. In fact, it''s relegation form. Being hard to beat is one thing, but if we can''t turn those draws into wins we''re going to struggle, and eventually find ourselves in a relegation scrap.

Whether it''s down to poor defending, a lapse of concentration every now and then, Lambert''s insistence on messing about with the diamond tactic that''s worked so well for us in the past, dropping Wes all of a sudden, Ruddy''s apparent mistakes, bad refereeing, or a combinbation of all the above, we need to start winning a few games before we wind up getting dragged into a relegation battle.

Selwyn or not, he''s right. Something isn''t working at the moment, and you can see that in the simple fact that with the obvious exception of the Reading match we''ve barely performed in the first half of any game this season.

[quote user="G"]To be fair, something isn''t right really. We aren''t converting our chances...[/quote]Burnley, we fu*ked up and then got a good result, if 10 mins longer we shoulda wonReading = Ref fu*ked that up, end ofLeeds = Was always gonna be a tough game, glad we got a point, again 10 mins longer we would have had a win

Some people are just arse holes tbh, we are 3 pts from 4th place , and honestly, we dont want to get promoted to the Prem this year as we will just get hammered and come back down. + the fact our wage bill will go up and when we do get relegated we will lose some of our class players because mid table prem sides like Blackburn or Bolton will sign them up

Stop f*cking whining about things, we are having a great season and have witnessed a couple of blinders at home in the last few weeks.Scum this weekend !!OTBC

If you look at who we''ve played in our last seven games, you will probably find more than most of those teams are in or around the promotion chase. I think truth being told, it shows where we stand in this league, in relation to everyone else (i.e. we can hold our own but we are not a cut above anyone else).

[quote user="Largey"]If you look at who we''ve played in our last seven games, you will probably find more than most of those teams are in or around the promotion chase. I think truth being told, it shows where we stand in this league, in relation to everyone else (i.e. we can hold our own but we are not a cut above anyone else).[/quote]Whilst appreciating the injury crisis we seem to have suffered during our supposed ''hardest month'' as a hindrance, and the barren luckless run we''ve had with officials, this ^ is what our current form indicates.However a turn of fortune, accompanied by a positive January could again put us well within contention.