Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Leeds Utd Match report on www.dh6.co.uk

Cheers for that.For us that couldn''t make it is appreciated.

On the match thread yesterday it was mentioned that,quite often, we only seem to play well for one half,and end up having to catch up.It''s definitely something that Lambert needs sorting out.

Fair report, we saw the same game [:)]

You say that Drury should be in contention for the Derby game so does that mean he''s definately out for Sunday Hucks?

Good stuff per usual Hucks.

Good to see Drury may be in contention, and was great to see Surman back on the pitch.

Justice was done with our goal though, as just before Becchio was fouled by Barnett he slapped and controlled the ball with his hand on the edge of the box.

Nonetheless, pleased with the second half.. We just need to sharpen up in the final 3rd.

Confident of a big performance from the team next week, we need a big first half!

Just another thing, was Crofts booked in the second half?

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]i meant the scum game "the derby"[/quote]

Thats good news, we need him back.

Made me smile to hear you call it the ''''scum''''game, you''re definately one of us  although we knew that anyway.

Hucks, I was wondering if Schmeichel had shoved Martin first? Looking at the slo-mo version it appears the keeper shuffled up to Chris, who then gave what looked like a reaction shove - whereupon Kaspar collapsed like the proverbial bag of spuds. Almost like he''d tried to provoke the push? Hmmm.Not that I''m wearing canary coloured specs or anything ...

I think your Good and Bad sections are spot on.

I do feel/hope that McNamee will improve. He lacks blistering pace but can trouble full backs and can deliver a great cross.

If anyone can get more out of him Lambo and staff can. Overall we do have a good squad of players. If we can add some quality in January I feel a top six place is achievable. Must hold on to Barnett. What a player!

Great site Hucks. Many thanks

the tv footage on bcc didn''t show a push but it wouldn''t surprise me

Russell did get ripped by Gradel (much like Ads vs Swansea).

Thought Crofts was off the pace but maybe concious of getting that yellow that would have kept him out of the scum game.

the situation re Wes and McNamee was the reverse of the Burnely fiture when a poor Wes was replaced and McNamee changed the game

Good stuff, and can''t really disagree with any of it.Completely agree with your opinion on Gradel, he turned Martin inside out, but, like you say, I think Martin has more on his plate when he has Macnamee in front of him instead of Korey, a bit like when you and Drury played together, but Martin doesn''t seem to have the same understanding with Macnamee that you and Adam had!Leon Barnett is a January must buy, in my opinion, and by all accounts is enjoying life here, so fingers crossed!Hucks, why do you think we''re starting badly? Too much expectation from the home crowd?