Sign in to follow this  
merson_dim

Leeds fans

[quote user="Chrisr"]Good game, Leeds the better in the first half, City the second. By way of interest Mr Norwichwhite, are you a Leeds exile or a son of Norfolk? Just interested is all. [/quote]I would be interested to know if he is the complete cock who threw a punch at me last season.  The guy who thought he was a hard man, but who''s punch was more like a tickle?  The guy who was stupid enough to do it in front of about 15 police officers and who I believe will be attending court next month with another 5 or 6 of his muggy mates from that wonderful slum in Yorkshire?Sounds like him... Norwich white... go wipe your arse on your little white banner you complete tosser!

E R? you are a complete tool mate........back down the pits dont forget to take a lump of lard tolick!

[quote user="john_starks"][quote user="norwichwhite"]what a load of bollocks. we were stood beside the barclay in the leeds section.if you lot were singing so loud how come i could here a group chanting my name and singing they knew where i lived.once again a shit repertoire of songs sung by a bunch of school kids.[/quote]Sorry you were very loud at one pointOutside the compleat angler singing "if you hate leeds united have a go" to a load of coppers and passing shoppers.[/quote]http://i52.tinypic.com/11qid20.jpgHere it is [:D]

canary charge where the fook does it state i claim benefits??????????i run my own business and have a 5 bed house in the golden triangle. so crawl back to your hovel on the larkman that you share wirh your sister and your kidszemas your turkey jibe is poor and the reason i chose greece is because they hate the third world country that is turkey more than i do

Whats worse than a plastic cockney? A plastic leeds fan who comes from Norfolk.........Norfolkwhite what a complete tw^t you really are!

Leeds fans are not "hard", never have been , in the 70s and 80s they were always thought of as a bunch who enjoyed picking foghts with kids, but used to sh*t themselves with any real action. Obviously they are still the same, moronic pot-bellied monosyallabic scum.

we are the outcast, the banished, the shunnedthe cheated,the punished, the feared.the loathsome downtrodden who nobody loves,but with reviled comes revered.we''re your cup final, your dreams in our hands,we''re united in every way.we''ll never be beaten no mater how damned,we''re a team you don''t meet everyday             we are leeds

[quote user="norwichwhite"]we are the outcast, the banished, the shunned
the cheated,the punished, the feared.
the loathsome downtrodden who nobody loves,
but with reviled comes revered.
we''re your cup final, your dreams in our hands,
we''re united in every way.
we''ll never be beaten no mater how damned,
we''re a team you don''t meet everyday
             we are leeds
[/quote]

My favourite of the day was actually the one about European Champions, poor deluded bunch of knobs!

As a canary up north I am severely out numbered and it does amaze me the fans Leeds have where I am as its still pretty far away from Leeds.

Anyway back ''home'' you clearly have had different experiences with Leeds fans to me as one of my best mates, brother in law and work mates are all Leeds fans and I''d say the banter has been no different to that with any other fans.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Chrisr"]Good game, Leeds the better in the first half, City the second.

By way of interest Mr Norwichwhite, are you a Leeds exile or a son of Norfolk?

Just interested is all.
[/quote]

I would be interested to know if he is the complete cock who threw a punch at me last season.  The guy who thought he was a hard man, but who''s punch was more like a tickle?  The guy who was stupid enough to do it in front of about 15 police officers and who I believe will be attending court next month with another 5 or 6 of his muggy mates from that wonderful slum in Yorkshire?

Sounds like him... Norwich white... go wipe your arse on your little white banner you complete tosser!
[/quote]

A punch like a tickle eh? The way you went on about it last season I thought you''d been shot.

Anyone saying the Barclay was quiet what on earth are you on? Even the upper was rocking today. Congrats to that group of 2 or 3 lads in the upper who actually start some songs!

[quote user="norwichwhite"]sip sip
sorry didnt here the paedo song but then again heard fook all from the barclay all day.
you have the advantage and looks like i have a cyber stalker and you call me a paedo. you have joined a website to find me.
you make out you know me and woohoo you know my partners name. shame you did not realise the 4 young boys there were my sons.

got to love cyber hero''s who hide behind the click of a mouse. from your post  i take it you are a 14yr old teenager who goes to school with our youngest.

[/quote]

definatly rumbled.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]sip sipsorry didnt here the paedo song but then again heard fook all from the barclay all day.you have the advantage and looks like i have a cyber stalker and you call me a paedo. you have joined a website to find me. you make out you know me and woohoo you know my partners name. shame you did not realise the 4 young boys there were my sons.got to love cyber hero''s who hide behind the click of a mouse. from your post  i take it you are a 14yr old teenager who goes to school with our youngest.

[/quote]Sounds like there''s one or two Sherlocks on here, norwichwhite.I''m no lover of Leeds, and, like many Southerners I''m puzzled by some of their mysterious Northern ways. That said and cutting through all the stuff on here about Darrens, Janes, young boys, inside out and upside down flags, Leeds fans with Bernard Matthews accents ( probably ), raping and pillaging, etc,etc, I think the Leeds fans gave their team great vocal support yesterday. They kept the volume up pretty much throughout the whole game, certainly where I sat in Block K of the Jarrold, and made a lot more noise than other sold out away allocations.The Norwich fans were certainly up for it too and was the best atmosphere inside the ground for some time.One things certain.......they made a lot more noise than the visiting fans will next Sunday !

[quote user="city till i die"]A punch like a tickle eh? The way you went on about it last season I thought you''d been shot.

hahahahahahahahahaha i just spat my tea all over the screen, haha[/quote]I would of thought that he was carrying a machine gun, or a feather duster considering the way that the police failed to move in last season (even though 15 of them witnessed it).  The police also knew that they couldn''t let the idiot walk up the road after he had done it though.Hope that he has a nice day in court though and I certainly have no fear of the prize idiot.Maybe if I had a morph suit on and couldn''t take a pot shot like that then people like you would realise that it wasn''t right and that the person who did it deserves to be punished by the authorities just as badly as if he had caused some serious bodily harm?  The next time he takes a pot shot then it could be at you, or one of your kids even, because he was hardly indiscriminate with who he was taking a pop at on his walk from the pub to the ground last season.

can I ask what your connection is to Leeds , as for anybody from Norwich to support a team they have no connection with seems strange , why did you not support your local team

[quote user="gary "]can I ask what your connection is to Leeds , as for anybody from Norwich to support a team they have no connection with seems strange , why did you not support your local team[/quote]He stated at the start of the thread that older generations of his family are from Yorkshire. Don''t think you can really criticise him for that - at least he''s a real fan who goes to games, not some Yarmouth Man Utd plastic.

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="gary "]can I ask what your connection is to Leeds , as for anybody from Norwich to support a team they have no connection with seems strange , why did you not support your local team[/quote]He stated at the start of the thread that older generations of his family are from Yorkshire. Don''t think you can really criticise him for that - at least he''s a real fan who goes to games, not some Yarmouth Man Utd plastic.[/quote]apologies had not noticed that

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="gary "]can I ask what your connection is to Leeds , as for anybody from Norwich to support a team they have no connection with seems strange , why did you not support your local team[/quote]

He stated at the start of the thread that older generations of his family are from Yorkshire. Don''t think you can really criticise him for that - at least he''s a real fan who goes to games, not some Yarmouth Man Utd plastic.
[/quote]

Have to agree with you here.  Family next to me originate from Norfolk but live in London where their little girl was born - she is an avid City fan.  Chaps in front of me now live in Bristol and Leicester, places where their offspring were born, all of which support Norwich.  I would hasten to add that they are all season ticket holders as well so fair play to them!