Sign in to follow this  
merson_dim

Leeds fans

Considering they sell out every away game their fans aint half sh*t. Had louder farts. Decent noise from the Barclay and Snakepit today though.

what a load of bollocks. we were stood beside the barclay in the leeds section.if you lot were singing so loud how come i could here a group chanting my name and singing they knew where i lived.once again a shit repertoire of songs sung by a bunch of school kids.

Good game, Leeds the better in the first half, City the second. By way of interest Mr Norwichwhite, are you a Leeds exile or a son of Norfolk? Just interested is all.

Being sat in the River End I must say the Barclay were very quiet today. On a day when the opposition support were there to have some decent banter with and it seems no one could really be arsed. It improved in the second half, but I think most of the ground started to make noise then.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]what a load of bollocks. we were stood beside the barclay in the leeds section.if you lot were singing so loud how come i could here a group chanting my name and singing they knew where i lived.once again a shit repertoire of songs sung by a bunch of school kids.[/quote]Sorry you were very loud at one pointOutside the compleat angler singing "if you hate leeds united have a go" to a load of coppers and passing shoppers.

[quote user="john_starks"][quote user="norwichwhite"]what a load of bollocks. we were stood beside the barclay in the leeds section.
if you lot were singing so loud how come i could here a group chanting my name and singing they knew where i lived.

once again a shit repertoire of songs sung by a bunch of school kids.
[/quote]
Sorry you were very loud at one point

Outside the compleat angler singing "if you hate leeds united have a go" to a load of coppers and passing shoppers.
[/quote]

Don''t waste your time, he is obviously a frequent visitor to WACCOE

[quote user="Chrisr"]Good game, Leeds the better in the first half, City the second. By way of interest Mr Norwichwhite, are you a Leeds exile or a son of Norfolk? Just interested is all. [/quote]

Pretty obvious he`s a Norfolk traitor best ignored. These people are sad pariahs within football who do not understand its culture. Even proper fans of the clubs they desperately latch onto take the piss out of them.

can always tell how good somthing is when theyre down, after our goal could hear pin drops from the leeds end, tbh expected better from the so called loudest best travelled fans in the country.

[quote user="City penguin"]can always tell how good somthing is when theyre down, after our goal could hear pin drops from the leeds end, tbh expected better from the so called loudest best travelled fans in the country.[/quote]

Exactly.

If we had got the second it would have been, sack Grayson, the team are useless.

Most fickle fans anywhere.

son of norfolk with yorkshire blood from a very proud yorkshireman for a grandfather.4 sons(one called lorimar) all leeds and proud. 20 plus games a year home and away fror the last 40 yrs.yes i am a w*nker at certain times of the month when the missus has got the painters in and the proverbial headache.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]son of norfolk with yorkshire blood from a very proud yorkshireman for a grandfather.4 sons(one called lorimar) all leeds and proud. 20 plus games a year home and away fror the last 40 yrs.yes i am a w*nker at certain times of the month when the missus has got the painters in and the proverbial headache.[/quote]was he in Lord of the Rings ?Think I saw him, one of the elves right ?

so wrong wassock. we would not call for grayson sacking.most leeds fans would take a mid table position this year we are just enjoying the ride and giving other clubs their record crowds

Agree with OP, thought Leeds fans were very quiet.

Only time I noticed them was then they threw objects at the lino...shameful!

[quote user="norwichwhite"]son of norfolk with yorkshire blood from a very proud yorkshireman for a grandfather.4 sons(one called lorimar) all leeds and proud. 20 plus games a year home and away fror the last 40 yrs.yes i am a w*nker at certain times of the month when the missus has got the painters in and the proverbial headache.[/quote]Fair enough I reckon, good man for the traveling and going to games.myself , I was born in Norwich with Ukrainian, Polish, Irish and Cleveland blood. I am a Norfolk man and glory in being so. Might have saved you some money old chap.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]son of norfolk with yorkshire blood from a very proud yorkshireman for a grandfather.

4 sons(one called lorimar) all leeds and proud. 20 plus games a year home and away fror the last 40 yrs.

yes i am a w*nker at certain times of the month when the missus has got the painters in and the proverbial headache.
[/quote]

Why don''t you f*ck off back there then ?

everyone but england. i will never support a team that has cashley arsehole, terry, plug(ferdinand) or shrek(rooney).players should want to play for england for pride not to enhance their bank balance.i do not like what sky has done to football and would seriously have to consider if i would go to as many leeds games if we got back to the premiership and had a team full of mercenaries.loved league 1 proper grounds with real fans

[quote user="norwichwhite"]everyone but england. i will never support a team that has cashley arsehole, terry, plug(ferdinand) or shrek(rooney).players should want to play for england for pride not to enhance their bank balance.i do not like what sky has done to football and would seriously have to consider if i would go to as many leeds games if we got back to the premiership and had a team full of mercenaries.loved league 1 proper grounds with real fans[/quote]

Oh bugger I agree with all that

Norwichwhite, agree with your sky comments etc. Just a shame you don''t have the passion for your local team. I don''t get anyone who doesn''t support their local side - it''s where you''re from, it''s what you are, it''s part of you. The hurt I feel when Norwich lose and the joy when we win can''t (CAN NOT) be the same feelings someone experiences for a club from a meaningless part of the country I wasn''t born in. Again I agree with you about division one having true supporters, it''s our definitions of what true supporters are that we differ on.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]everyone but england. i will never support a team that has cashley arsehole, terry, plug(ferdinand) or shrek(rooney).players should want to play for england for pride not to enhance their bank balance.i do not like what sky has done to football and would seriously have to consider if i would go to as many leeds games if we got back to the premiership and had a team full of mercenaries.loved league 1 proper grounds with real fans[/quote]u really are a t.i.t and not doing your self any favours! Glad to hear benefts are supporting your family

[quote user="supercol"]

[quote user="norwichwhite"]son of norfolk with yorkshire blood from a very proud yorkshireman for a grandfather.4 sons(one called lorimar) all leeds and proud. 20 plus games a year home and away fror the last 40 yrs.yes i am a w*nker at certain times of the month when the missus has got the painters in and the proverbial headache.[/quote]

Why don''t you f*ck off back there then ?

[/quote]This.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]supercolwhen i move it will be to my property in corfu greece but thanks for the advice[/quote]

Or Turkey...................

I thought the Leeds fans were loud today and gave their team very good support. It was good to see a decent turn out of away fans and enjoy a proper atmosphere.

Away fans are always a more concentrated noise than home fans because of the mentality it engenders and the fact an away crowd has a higher proportion of vocal supporters.

This aggravation with Leeds is wearing a little thin now. They are what they are and as for their side they came and had a go as we do when we go away. Both sets of players deserve praise for a real ding dong game full of passion and entertainment. If Leeds are going to go out and play the game that way I hope they have a decent season.

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="norwichwhite"]supercolwhen i move it will be to my property in corfu greece but thanks for the advice[/quote]

Or Turkey...................[/quote]

Meaning!!!

meaning......this is our site and we dont really care if you twats get upset by anything we say...now p122 off