Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Lambert trying to get a loan in time for tomorrow

On twitter Huckerby said:

"Korey''s a big loss, tackle was awful and could''ve broken his leg, got plenty of midfielders though, fox, crofts, Mcnamee, Wes, Lapps, surman"

So maybe Surman may make the bench Saturday?

Hrm. If Korey, Gill, Hughes and Surman are all injured, that leaves us with Wes, Fox, Crofts and Macca doesn''t it? And Crofts is on the verge of a nasty suspension as well. I suppose Chrissy Martin can drop back into midfield, but I have to say I don''t like him on the wing, I don''t think his talents are best used there.

So yeah. Who could you get on short notice? It''s unlikely to be a big name if it''s coming from the Premiership. More likely a young lad. Not really Lambert''s style, though. Lambert is more used to plundering the lower leagues and look to bring in someone who he can bring in permanently should he do the business.

Will be interesting to see if he does it.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Tonge went to PNE a couple of days ago actually looking at it...?[/quote]

Yeah he did. We''ve really missed out there. Tonge is an excellent player at this level. Particularly if got games under his belt.

Well I don''t fancy any of the names already mentioned on this thread.  We need somebody with a bit of experience ideally, who is strong in the tackle and can play a bit also if he is to be a potential replacement for Korey (or just covering for him as he gets back to full fitness).I can''t think of anybody right now.  I wonder who Lambert has in mind???

Somebody mentioned Jason Jarrett, midfield dynamo and goal scorer.

Never seen him play. Saw him several times on the carrow road pitch though[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]Well I don''t fancy any of the names already mentioned on this thread.  We need somebody with a bit of experience ideally, who is strong in the tackle and can play a bit also if he is to be a potential replacement for Korey (or just covering for him as he gets back to full fitness).I can''t think of anybody right now.  I wonder who Lambert has in mind???[/quote]Dickson Etuhu?

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I''ve heard its that Henri Lansbury from Arsenal[/quote]

hmmm looks like i was right then....