Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

LEEDS HOOLIGANS!!!

[quote user="The Arthur Whittle Show Starring Jedward"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="The Arthur Whittle Show Starring Jedward"]when i walked down P.O.Ws before the game with my son........

[/quote]

You mean........there''s a "little whittle"?

[/quote]

LOL. Well hes a 6ft4,ex para,little Whittle!

[/quote]Never mind the Leeds fans... I''d like to see Little Wittle the 6'' 4" ex para with a Jedward hairdo....Photoshop Arthur?   [:)]

cant wait buzz''d.... Leeds game is one of those games were there is a chance it can kick off !! The aggressive atmosphere, makes it one of the games i look for in the calander, plus i cant wait to sing Champions, Champions, Champions. lolNothing too serious can ever happen anyways, as the game will be so well policed like it was last year!!!

2-1 OTBC!!

I''m struggling to see where any fans on this thread have advocated wading in. I am beginning to understand how the media driven quest for violence starts now. That''s what they do isn''t it? If there''s nothing happening they rehash the old days for their fix.

I just really do not understand how a caring father or grandfather could turn his back whilst another caring father or grandfather''s family are being bullied or attacked. Is that what family football is all about now? Leave them to their own devices and then come home and post on the messageboard how dreadful it all was.

There''s a huge difference between "wading in" and "doing the decent thing" and it does nobody any favours to confuse the two.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m struggling to see where any fans on this thread have advocated wading in. I am beginning to understand how the media driven quest for violence starts now. That''s what they do isn''t it? If there''s nothing happening they rehash the old days for their fix.

I just really do not understand how a caring father or grandfather could turn his back whilst another caring father or grandfather''s family are being bullied or attacked. Is that what family football is all about now? Leave them to their own devices and then come home and post on the messageboard how dreadful it all was.

There''s a huge difference between "wading in" and "doing the decent thing" and it does nobody any favours to confuse the two.

[/quote]

Then don''t confuse them.

Or is this Butlers posted so it must be me he is talking about so I must have a go?

Using your parlance read it again.

If what you have said does not indicate you would "wade in" then I apologise. But there are several more posts that indicate that is the intention.(Not yours)

I don''t get this. Are there really any City fans who''d turn their backs on a fan in trouble? Being part of the green & yellow army doesn''t mean you want to fight but it does mean we stand together.

IF you think it''s wise to subject young children to scenes of violence then so be it. I don''t.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Or is this Butlers posted so it must be me he is talking about so I must have a go?

If what you have said does not indicate you would "wade in" then I apologise. But there are several more posts that indicate that is the intention.(Not yours)

I don''t get this. Are there really any City fans who''d turn their backs on a fan in trouble? Being part of the green & yellow army doesn''t mean you want to fight but it does mean we stand together.

IF you think it''s wise to subject young children to scenes of violence then so be it. I don''t.

[/quote]

Can i just say that i wish to have no part in what will now be a 20 page snorefest.Butler what have you done? There is more chance of standing in rocking horse poo than Nutty letting this opportunity pass by.[:@]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it doesn''t indicate I''d wade in. And I would expect anybody to realise that especially those that know me. In fact I''ve never read such a load of crapp in my life. To suggest otherwise and to suggest that I would subject my children or grand children to such things is disgraceful. There''s a group of posters on here who will go to any lengths to try and discredit me but this is beyond even that. It''s more than tiresome now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it doesn''t indicate I''d wade in. And I would expect anybody to realise that especially those that know me. In fact I''ve never read such a load of crapp in my life. To suggest otherwise and to suggest that I would subject my children or grand children to such things is disgraceful. There''s a group of posters on here who will go to any lengths to try and discredit me but this is beyond even that. It''s more than tiresome now.

[/quote]

"There''s a group of posters on here who will go to any lengths to try and discredit me" looks like i will leave it to those that know best then.[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was NOT aimed at you so climb down off your persecution horse.

If you have not read such crap then I suggest a refresher on your own posts at times.

You stated the above I didn''t nor did I alter it in any way.

I will stop now as I have no wish for another missunderstanding 20 page nuttfest.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Another Johnny-come-lately Delia-ite luvvie fan...

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s no way to talk about your Dad[;)]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How are those Johnny-come-latelies gonna know which one is Drinks[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Google Images...?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Google Images...?

[/quote]

Either that or the inprint of his backside on Big Bob''s Boot.....

Now im not one to get involved in any trouble but i will confess to this.If any Leeds fan was to come anywhere near my son and I, and I felt unsafe at anytime,then the Leeds fan nearest would get a car key firmly planted in his eye socket.Sad to say I know but my sons safety comes first.I would not hesitate.

[quote user="crowey66"]Now im not one to get involved in any trouble but i will confess to this.If any Leeds fan was to come anywhere near my son and I, and I felt unsafe at anytime,then the Leeds fan nearest would get a car key firmly planted in his eye socket.Sad to say I know but my sons safety comes first.I would not hesitate.[/quote]

What even if the nearest Leeds fan you say you would attack offered no threat to you or your son?

BTW you can defend yourself without going for the eye socket

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="crowey66"]Now im not one to get involved in any trouble but i will confess to this.If any Leeds fan was to come anywhere near my son and I, and I felt unsafe at anytime,then the Leeds fan nearest would get a car key firmly planted in his eye socket.Sad to say I know but my sons safety comes first.I would not hesitate.[/quote]

What even if the nearest Leeds fan you say you would attack offered no threat to you or your son?

BTW you can defend yourself without going for the eye socket

[/quote]Lol, its fair to say that if you were to use the defence of "I was using the rule of minimum force to defend myself by gouging the nasty man''s eye out" you may find yourself in chokey.

Well ive been doing the scene since the early 60s from the Molly after finishing work on a Saturday with the lads up till last night with the chavs in my local so a whittle windmill is on the cards tomorrow for some poor northern mouth!!

I will explain,i suppose that read a odd.As i walked out of the Barclay with my 12yr old son against Leeds,there were 3 or 4 pissed up Leeds supporters who where aching for some trouble got a bit to close for my liking.If i would have thought my son would have been in any danger then the nearest one of those particular Leeds fans would have got a key in the afore mentioned eye socket.My apologies if this wasnt clear earlier.

For someone not to get involved in any trouble, that old car key in the eye socket is a pretty nifty peculiarity to pull. 

I agree,very nifty.The trick is to quickly throw the punch and carry on walking as if nothing has happened.Self defence is a wonderful thing at times.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Really don''t know why some people are so concerned about Leeds fans, went to the game last year and the only thing that seemed any different to me was that I could hear the gobby northerners singing when I parked my car in Thorpe Hamlet. I only saw a couple of them after the game and even though one of them was a shaven headed thuggish looking guy they never said a word. I think much of the problem is down to the fact that far to many of our supporters are the geeky spotty teenager types who give it all the mouth from the lower barclay to the away fans but aren''t man enough to stand up to any away fans who take offence at what they say and hunt them down after the game.Having said that it''s obvious that Leeds fans are no angels and some people did have problems with them last year which is wrong especially the women and kids who were alledgedly targeted. I hope for their sakes there is a larger police presence this year.[/quote]Indeed didnt see nothing bad last year. But of course there were hundreds of Leeds fans rampaging through the streets viciously beating any child, woman or OAP in sight.

Never read so much rubbish in my life......women and kids attacked my backside, I think some of you lot need to stop believing anything that you read on forums.

Only genuine verified season ticket holders can purchase away tickets and they certainly wouldnt risk the crap you lot are talking about in losing it.

Your just a tin pot club with tin pot fans that cream themselves when a big club with real fans turn up at your place.

What did you do last year.....erm let me think..........oh yeah, you won the league...and nobody noticed because nobody cared, it was all about Leeds Leeds and Leeds......

MOT

Lock up your Wives, Kids and Grannies cos Leeds are in town.

[quote user="the king"][quote user="kdncfc"]Really don''t know why some people are so concerned about Leeds fans, went to the game last year and the only thing that seemed any different to me was that I could hear the gobby northerners singing when I parked my car in Thorpe Hamlet. I only saw a couple of them after the game and even though one of them was a shaven headed thuggish looking guy they never said a word. I think much of the problem is down to the fact that far to many of our supporters are the geeky spotty teenager types who give it all the mouth from the lower barclay to the away fans but aren''t man enough to stand up to any away fans who take offence at what they say and hunt them down after the game.Having said that it''s obvious that Leeds fans are no angels and some people did have problems with them last year which is wrong especially the women and kids who were alledgedly targeted. I hope for their sakes there is a larger police presence this year.[/quote]Indeed didnt see nothing bad last year. But of course there were hundreds of Leeds fans rampaging through the streets viciously beating any child, woman or OAP in sight.[/quote]So because you didn''t see it personally, it didn''t happen? well played...

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Never read so much rubbish in my life......women and kids attacked my backside, I think some of you lot need to stop believing anything that you read on forums.

Only genuine verified season ticket holders can purchase away tickets and they certainly wouldnt risk the crap you lot are talking about in losing it.

Your just a tin pot club with tin pot fans that cream themselves when a big club with real fans turn up at your place.

What did you do last year.....erm let me think..........oh yeah, you won the league...and nobody noticed because nobody cared, it was all about Leeds Leeds and Leeds......

MOT

Lock up your Wives, Kids and Grannies cos Leeds are in town.[/quote]And here comes Mr.Intelligent. [8-)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Never read so much rubbish in my life......women and kids attacked my backside, I think some of you lot need to stop believing anything that you read on forums.

MOT

Lock up your Wives, Kids and Grannies cos Leeds are in town.[/quote]And here comes Mr.Intelligent. [8-)][/quote]

Well isnt that the theme of the thread

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Never read so much rubbish in my life......women and kids attacked my backside, I think some of you lot need to stop believing anything that you read on forums.

MOT

Lock up your Wives, Kids and Grannies cos Leeds are in town.[/quote]And here comes Mr.Intelligent. [8-)][/quote]

Well isnt that the theme of the thread[/quote]Oh don''t worry, i''m much more amused by the fact that our ''tin pot'' club with our ''tin pot'' fans managed to comfortably take 1st place away from you last season....i wonder what that makes your club? Bearing in mind it''s not 1970 anymore, although your lot seem to regularly think it is based on how you harp on about your past and the behaviour of some of your so called fans.

Whats 1970 got to do with anything, we have a past and a past to be proud of.

There is nothing wrong with the behaviour of our fans.

You lot have made out that we have raped pilaged and murdered all your children!!

Nothing significant happened last year and nothing will this year.

Its all in your heads and chinese whispers

At one point we had stabbed someone - you lot just make it all up

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Never read so much rubbish in my life......women and kids attacked my backside, I think some of you lot need to stop believing anything that you read on forums.

MOT

Lock up your Wives, Kids and Grannies cos Leeds are in town.[/quote]Yawn.