Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Re: Long shot- Ipswich Ticket

Unless you''ve given it to someone more deserving than yourself, I''d have a quiet word in the ear of this person, and remind him it is also on TV ;)

Well, I would but he''s sorted out all the travel arrangements including trains and things. I feel bad, I may just have to soak up the atmosphere and watch it somewhere in Norwich, any ideas anyone?

Why the hell did you give your ticket away for the scum match?

Even if I couldnt make it for the Ipswich game - e.g. on holiday or something I''d still keep it free on the off chance I could make it.

Good luck in your quest though ;)

CT, you are far far far too obsessed...Its ONE GAME,

And if you can''t make it, then you should lend your ticket to a mate, why they hell wouldn''t you?

I''ll let you have my ticket for Ipswich, barclay lower.I don''t want any money for it, but my demands are as follows :-A hotel room booked for Sunday At least a 37inc tv and a good signal to acheive bbcA lovely female, pretty and under aged 35and musn''t have a bald spot as that will be the view I will see during the gameand lastly she must say yes to everything I ask for a 2 hr periodThen the ticket is yours/

Where abouts is your ticket? If it''s in lower barclay, then you could ask your friend to meet you before the game and get a reprint of the ticket (allowed 3 per season) obviously this will only work if you sit in the LB as it will be all standing so you won''t have to find a seat.

What a brilliant idea.Nobody from the club reads this messageboard so this deception which is a criminal offence by the way should be a breeze.Seriously how stupid can you get and it is idiots like you you deserve to have their ticket confiscated.