Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Crap finishing once again

sounds like another trademark one on one mess up by Hux. Still i think hes great before anyone tells me off. I think we did well today and could have come away with something. its the old What if thing

You''ve seen tonight why some people claim Huckerby isn''t good enough for the Premiership...this season his finishing overall has been pretty shocking. He is an attacking player opposed to a striker, but that''s no excuse really.

Disappointing

Not just Hux - Jonson and Ashton too. Just one (or rather five) of those things. But a great effort by the team. And it sounded like Hux worked his socks off defensively as well. Everton got lucky.

And Goreham is about a million times better than Ramblin'' Roy.

We didn''t score, which clearly cost us, but yet again we didn''t manage to keep a clean sheet which doesn''t help - and it is now 18 games since we managed one, which is pretty poor by any standard.  That said, Everton have made better sides than us fail 1-0 in a scrappy game this season.

By my reckoning we need 6 wins from 13 now - and there''s no better time to start than on Saturday. 

Come on City!!!!

i have to agree old boy!, Mr Waller will have to hand over his mike!

Chris sounded alot better, and wasnt screaming at every chance during the game.... well, away from the commentary, the game was..... well rather poor

We are crap infront of goal, rather crap in defence, the only good thing is that we have a brilliant midfield (Damien francis)