Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Disgusting - idiots

I don''t like Leeds like everyone else and happilly joined in the usual anti Leeds songs.... You''re not famous anymore etc but to hear a group of 18 yr old kids outside the barclay after the game in their danny dyers coats singing about their love for the Turks and they should have killed more Leeds and ''knife in my pocket'' etc should visit the grave of the Leeds fans killed that day. You should be ashamed especially as you were still in nappies when it happened. Sick f uckers.

Unfortunately every team has it''s fair share of morons, As you say its disgusting.

I also saw this, idiots is an understatement. They were walking back towards the back of the Barclay from Carrow Rd, I hope they got what they deserved if the met the Leeds fans, (but I suppose they would then be bleating about getting a kicking and how bad the Leeds fans are)

Now we all hate Leeds and their fans don’t help them, but no football fans deserve to be stabbed, and to sing such songs is a disgrace to NCFC

Pathetic WANABEES

That is truly appalling. I know it''s easy to say in hindsight, but i''d like to think enough Norwich fans could have got together in that situation and gone to tell them to pack it in. I think us doing that would have more effect than the police trying to stop it.

problem is - this group had the braincell of a goldfish between them. it was the same group that were at the bottom of the snake pit jumping around near the end of the match. i think a chant of "does you mummy know youre here" isnt too far off!

there is a line and trying to mock dead football fans isnt very funny in my opinion

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]problem is - this group had the braincell of a goldfish between them. it was the same group that were at the bottom of the snake pit jumping around near the end of the match. i think a chant of "does you mummy know youre here" isnt too far off!

there is a line and trying to mock dead football fans isnt very funny in my opinion[/quote]Bit like singing "Who''s that burning on the runway" to Man Utd fans really.But we shouldn''t be dragged down to their level, I agree.

One day these fools will sing crap like this and get a slap for their trouble then they''ll be the first to moan and whine about it.

There is a line when it comes to football banter and this type of thing crosses it.

Davo

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]problem is - this group had the braincell of a goldfish between them. it was the same group that were at the bottom of the snake pit jumping around near the end of the match. i think a chant of "does you mummy know youre here" isnt too far off! there is a line and trying to mock dead football fans isnt very funny in my opinion[/quote]

Bit like singing "Who''s that burning on the runway" to Man Utd fans really.

But we shouldn''t be dragged down to their level, I agree.
[/quote]

These sound like the group of idiots that take up most of the seats in Lower e when we have friendles or non important cup matches, they have a mass exodus from the snake pit,   

These types of people exist all over the country (and world probably), and its a shame that they have to bring this kind of behaviour to any kind of public forum.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]old bill should have nabbed em all.
[/quote]

When I saw them they were right in front of about 5 old bill, they did not seem interested at all, all they wanted was an easy life !

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]agreed charliefarlie - the police couldnt care - it was sung literally right in front of them[/quote]

I am sure that the police will be as the same Sunday , two years ago I saw numerous families and kids subjected to verbal abuse from scum in groups of 10 or more before the game , and the police just followed behind making sure that they got to the away end ( safely I presume )

I actually asked a copper if he thought its was acceptable to chant scum at women , children and families , and his reply !

“____________“

Yes that’s it, absolutely nothing, did not even acknowledge I was there!

And the police wonder why football fans have no or little respect for them!

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]I don''t like Leeds like everyone else and happilly joined in the usual anti Leeds songs.... You''re not famous anymore etc but to hear a group of 18 yr old kids outside the barclay after the game in their danny dyers coats singing about their love for the Turks and they should have killed more Leeds and ''knife in my pocket'' etc should visit the grave of the Leeds fans killed that day. You should be ashamed especially as you were still in nappies when it happened. Sick f uckers.[/quote]

yeah very fair point, it happens all the time people unfortunately big men behind stewards and police! what ever leeds are no deserves to die at a football match!