Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Shirts vs Leeds

Hi all - apologies if this has been mentioned already, but can someone please tell me what was on our shirts on Saturday and the significance?

I can''t track down a good enough picture to get a good look.

Many thanks

It was The Hamlet Centre, they won the Aviva shirt sponsorship contest, further details on here

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2225642,00.html

Aviva has allowed a sponsor one game a year to be on our shirts since they started sponsoring us. A very good gesture, as it raises awareness of the charity, and the match worn shirts get auctioned off for the charity aswell.

[quote user="ryan1992"]Aviva has allowed a sponsor one game a year to be on our shirts since they started sponsoring us. A very good gesture, as it raises awareness of the charity, and the match worn shirts get auctioned off for the charity aswell.[/quote]

This is usually done on ebay, isn''t it?  So, I suppose someone will post the link up eventually.

They will be sold via the Club''s ebay account - will be a news story up probably Weds or Thurs this week on the official site.  Auction will close Sunday 5the Dec. 

When I read the title of this thread I thought it was about a load of wig and morph suit wearing kids attacking designer clad Leeds meat heads!! Good gesture by aviva.

I think I heard that the shirts will be upon the clubs ebay site from this Thurs for 10 days. Leave Ruddys to me!