Sign in to follow this  
Cj

Police

Lol @ Mr Whittle....prick! I have been follow City for well over 45 years and have visted plenty of Grounds. I dont need some jumped up tw*t telling me what I can and cant do.

I tell it as I see it and if thats agaiunst ''pinkun'' opinion..well I''ll get really upset! Not!

So MR Whittle like I said Fluck you!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Barclay Boy"]So you bring your 2yr old son to a game against Leeds and your complaining about the Police presence?

Are you mad???? Why would you bring your kid to such a game. Especially with what happened last season.

Who is the idiot here?[/quote]so Carrow rd is no longer a family club, cause leeds come to town....get a grip! jesus! [/quote]

Yes its a family club but when certian clubs come to town they tend to bring trouble. Leeds and Milwall spring to mind. But nothing in your brain made you think that? Nothing what so ever?

Thankfully most of the time home games are trouble free.

Do you think that at 2 years old he is old enough to attend?

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

OK the problem I have with this thread is that I really don''t understand all the pant-wetting about how big an inconvenience it was to just return the way you''ve come go round the back of the River End and up past the City Stand - at most a detour of 5 minutes?

Agreed there could/should have been some sort of Stewarding or prior warning even a tannoy anoucement at half-time or at the final whistle after all we all know the anoying chimes preceding a safety announcement.

I am taking with a pinch of salt the story of an old man recovering from an operation was made to crawl under the barriers.

[/quote]Thank you for being honest and seeing the point i was originally trying to make, this thread has gone a bit OTT and stupid really so lets just end it here savouring what we can from looking like idiots arguing over nothing

Thanks but its a bit scary having such a big hard man like you, not liking me........but hey ho! I''ll be ok and you''ll still be a prick......and life goes on!

Not fighting talk...just a fact.....I''ll get over you ''hatred'' and you will still be a p r i c k.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Barclay Boy"]So you bring your 2yr old son to a game against Leeds and your complaining about the Police presence? Are you mad???? Why would you bring your kid to such a game. Especially with what happened last season. Who is the idiot here?[/quote]

so Carrow rd is no longer a family club, cause leeds come to town....get a grip! jesus!
[/quote]

Surely a 2 year old toddler is far too young to bring to a night game which doesn''t finish until nearly 10pm?

If there had been rioting and violence then I would have agreed that the policing was poor. But there wasn''t, and there was a sufficient police presence, which was good to see, so the problem is that old people had to clamber under a railing to get out of the ground?!

From my observations in the Nelson on Saturday it was the fashion police who required reinforcements.

You know who you are [;)]

jesus wept, some of you on here need to grow a pair.. if its all a bit scary for you then maybe you''d be better off watching hockey

[quote user="mtv"]They were just unbelievable, they completely block of the exit past theaway fans exit so anyone walking down past the south stand had to crawl under the car park barriers to get past. No thought what so ever went into their actions. If there had of been a problem then many many people would have got hurt. I saw Leeds fans damaging cars as the made their escape from the police barracade. Why didnt they just keep the scumballs in for 10 mins? When I asked a copper with pips this question he had no answer. No doubt there will be a statement tomorrow say how well they situation went and how well they thought they handled it. bunch of C o c k s the lot of them. God knows what they will do next sunday.[/quote]

There were loads of Yorkshire police all round the ground, they were probably the heavy handed ones, Don''t get the two forces mixed up

[quote user="Kathy"]

From my observations in the Nelson on Saturday it was the fashion police who required reinforcements.

You know who you are [;)]

[/quote]

Go on then name names because where i stood there was a very strong whiff of mint sauce in the air.Mutton dressed as lamb for those of you struggling to follow my thoughts.[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Barclay Boy"]So you bring your 2yr old son to a game against Leeds and your complaining about the Police presence? Are you mad???? Why would you bring your kid to such a game. Especially with what happened last season. Who is the idiot here?[/quote]

so Carrow rd is no longer a family club, cause leeds come to town....get a grip! jesus! [/quote]

Surely a 2 year old toddler is far too young to bring to a night game which doesn''t finish until nearly 10pm?

[/quote]

Lmao... that just about sums this board up! yes city angel i agree he is to young to bring to a night game, city kicked off at 3pm! what on earth game were where you watching....let me guess you didnt go! And barclay boy ill decide when and where my boy watches Norwich and why should i be dictated by some idi.ots from leeds! if you read some of the other post, im more concerned by some of the city fans in the Barclay chanting about the death of Leeds fans! classy!

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"][quote user="morty"]I''m feeling a lot of love in this thread.

[:)]

[/quote] I think its getting towards Tw@t of the week territory[/quote]

By my reckoning there are three contenders for the award of Tw@t[;)] of the week on this thread.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"][quote user="morty"]I''m feeling a lot of love in this thread.[:)]

[/quote] I think its getting towards Tw@t of the week territory[/quote]

By my reckoning there are three contenders for the award of Tw@t[;)] of the week on this thread.

[/quote]

inspector Twa@t springs to mind "til"!!!!!

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Looks like the runner up prize has been claimed.....[/quote]sorry officer butt munch, i forgot to post my responses to you first! as you are the oracle from Kings Lynn!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="cityangel"]

so Carrow rd is no longer a family club, cause leeds come to town....get a grip! jesus! [/quote]

[/quote]

Lmao... that just about sums this board up! yes city angel i agree he is to young to bring to a night game, city kicked off at 3pm! what on earth game were where you watching....let me guess you didnt go! And barclay boy ill decide when and where my boy watches Norwich and why should i be dictated by some idi.ots from leeds! if you read some of the other post, im more concerned by some of the city fans in the Barclay chanting about the death of Leeds fans! classy! [/quote]

Nope your right you shouldn''t be dictated to by Leeds fans but unfortunately when certain clubs come to town that’s what happens.

As for those fans chanting about the Leeds lad who was killed that was out of order.