Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

The Match >>>>

[quote]We now down 1 - 0 .. what else is new .. if we now dont WIN saturday .. we down[/quote]

for god''s sake cheer up and don''t be so pesimistic

i bet you were one of those that left early last week

[quote]We now down 1 - 0 .. what else is new .. if we now dont WIN saturday .. we down[/quote]

That''s the spirit mate

Why wait until now to bring Leon on - isnt it obvious - it would have been too bold for Worthy to go for the win - he went for the draw and it has now backfired - therefore suddenly all panic sets in and he brings on anybody who he thinks can suddenly pull it out of the fire for us. Instead of saying at half time when we were 0-0 ''right lads I''m making a change and bringing on Leon to go for the win'' no - he waits until one down.  I thought we were down before this game anyway as we are just not good enough and with Palace now looking odds on favourites to clinch the fourth from bottom spot I think it is curtains for us.  But then why be surprised.  With only two wins all season can we really expect anything else because lets face it has there ever been a club relegated with only two wins.  Yes I know there are 13 left but blimey I know we said enjoy it whatever happens but the dedicated football fan cannot forever see his/her team getting beaten or putting up such a shallow defence to stay in the Premier. Hope we do not end up being the team relegated with the least amount of points. How humiliating.  Roll on the Fizzy league when at least we might see some wins.  

[quote]well its the truth .. i have spirit but im just stating the facts .. god some people[/quote]

What rubbish. You''re not stating the facts. We could lose on Saturday and still stay up - which makes you a pessimist.
Just what I thought eh - some people.
I wish people like you would just keep their pessimism to themselves.

what next: Acusing norwich of match fixing, as an atempt to look good by signing ashton etc. so we can come up out of the fizzy league and back here in two years time???

We are in the premier league, get used to it! We arnt the best side in the league, if we go down we go down..... but we can put up a jolly good fight!!!!!!

If your going to moan, bugger off!

If not, just help by getting behind the team, and motivate them!