Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Arsenal spares

Let''s hope that Henri Lansbury gets a better reception at Carrow Road than new England left back Kieran Gibbs did. David Bentlet didn''t do too bad for us in our ''recent'' excursion to the prem of fading memory.

And I don''t suppose either Nicholas Bendtner or Carlos Vela would like to get a series of starts with us, would they? They''re starting to get very miserable about their lack of playing time. And we are evidently not taking a high enough percentage of our chances. Better for Arsenal than farming them out to premiership rivals I reckon.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Let''s hope that Henri Lansbury gets a better reception at Carrow Road than new England left back Kieran Gibbs did. David Bentlet didn''t do too bad for us in our ''recent'' excursion to the prem of fading memory.

And I don''t suppose either Nicholas Bendtner or Carlos Vela would like to get a series of starts with us, would they? They''re starting to get very miserable about their lack of playing time. And we are evidently not taking a high enough percentage of our chances. Better for Arsenal than farming them out to premiership rivals I reckon.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]I guess we dont have to worry about Lambert playing Henri out of position, because that what Roeder did with Gibbs played him and Rossi Jarvis in the middle of the pitch in the Championship!!!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

I guess we dont have to worry about Lambert playing Henri out of position, because that what Roeder did with Gibbs played him and Rossi Jarvis in the middle of the pitch in the Championship!!!
[/quote]

When Gibbs came to us he was a central midfielder (and from the games I saw he was a pretty good one). He took a lot of unfair attacks in my opinion, but that was indicative to the whole atmosphere around the club under Roeder.

They were both 18 at the time, fair enough play him with an experienced member of the squad but putting him in the thick of it with Rossi Jarvis who is a central defender by trade..... Great Management?!Gibbs i felt wasnt strong enough to play at th etime for us in a very strong, competitive league like the championship, im sure the seven appearances for us was good experience and although i dislike Arsenal it is good to see a young english full back doing well.Lets hope Henri will have a bigger impact!!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Id take Jay Emmanuel Thomas. Search his goal against Everton reserves, pure class. Can play DM, LM or up top[/quote]

Good call. More chance of getting him.

OTBC

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Gibbs i felt wasnt strong enough to play at th etime for us in a very strong, competitive league like the championship, im sure the seven appearances for us was good experience and although i dislike Arsenal it is good to see a young english full back doing well.[/quote]Agreed wholeheartedly. He just seemed so invisible when he was on the pitch here, and had no impact on the games he played whatsoever. Clearly needed to bulk up an awful lot in order to play at this level.

[quote user="Clint"]Who is David BentleT?[/quote]

I shall play this straight, Vlint.

David Bentley currently of Spurs reserves.

The t is next to the y on the QWERTY keyboard.

OTBC

Someone is a bit touchy!

Perhaps if you posted a bit less, you would have a little more time to check your posts?

Anyway, just an idea Blu Blu......