Sign in to follow this  
B-ru

Viewing Derby game overseas

Good morning from Australia fellow supporters!!

I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me of a website where I could watch the derby game online, anyone know?

OTBC!!

Don''t quote me on it, but games that are on the BBC are usually streamed on their own BBC.co.uk/sport website.All of the world cup games that were on BBC were on there, so I can''t see this being an exception!Good luck.

If you google expatshield and download it when its running your IP address will be based in the UK and you will be able to log onto the BBC iplayer and watch it live. Its free and i use it all the time so feel free to message me should you have any further questions. Good luck

Macca

Thank you loads peeps, especially with the IP address change NMacL. Cant wait to settle down to watch it on Sunday night now!!

Kick It Off!!

I was going to have the same problem, but an British pub in Taipei has informed me that they will show the game this weekend on a delay (10pm kick off).I am finishing working out here and have delibrately stayed in Taiwan an extra day to avoid being jetlagged for the game, so hopefully it will be worth the wait!!!Bring it on!