Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ascent

Roman Bednar

Sorry, bo link to us but just feel he would be a great loan signing and just what we need to strengthen.

West Brom''s out-of-favour Czech Republic striker Roman Bednar is wanted on loan by Hull City and may be prepared to leave the Baggies and the Premier League for a spell back in the Championship.

Full story: Daily Mirror

I know the club isn''t rolling around in money and is just about at the limit in terms of the wages its paying at present. The club has been running at a loss in recent years and McNally etc are doing their utmost to turn that around.

I very much doubt we''d be able to go out and bring in a Premier League striker on considerable wages when it''s not an area we''re light.

You only have to look at the type of signing we''ve made under Lambert to realise the club is looking for value for money, bringing in Bednar would be going totally against that policy.

don''t need him have 3 great strikers, would like to see oli given more of a chance as i don''t think daley can cut it, should get him out on loan