Sign in to follow this  
Gooders_Army

OTBC!!!

cant wait for sunday going to be amazing, we need to start much quicker than on saturday. The only way well beat town as we should do cause they''re s**** lol is to play well for the 90 munites. I really feel sunday will show everyone why we can make the top six this year. As long as we defend well and ruddy stops making silly mistakes were be fine cause going forward we have some good players with flare and aggression.My team for sunday is:RuddyR.Martin Barnett Ward LappinFox CroftsJackson Hoolahan C.MartinHoltwhat ya think pace down both flanks good passing range of fox and this may suit holt having quick players out wide and of course wes to pull the strings floating about. Maybe surman could play instead of fox not sure.Also ive made a fantasy league on cricinfo for the ashes and would love some peeps to join be a laugh,The code to join is:113100-0e459b3c0036f121cheers OTBC

Ruddy
R. Martin    Barnett      Ward     Lappin ( Drury if fit, I heard he might be)
                            Crofts
                 Lansbury          Surman
                           Hoolahan
                 Holt                   C. Martin

Strong starting XI, we need to attack.

That won''t work, mainly on the principle Holt won''t sit in the center will he?

Also, i don''t see a change in formation, it will be 4-4-2 either diamond (more likely i think) or the standard 4-4-2....don''t you think?

just thought jackson and martins pace would cause them problems, i forgot bout lansbury so ill put him in for fox but your right jackson will be taken out and surman would come in and play the diamond