Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Possible Roy Keane chant

I would love it, everytime Keane stood in the technical area for all us Norwich fans to chant:

Keano, your a c**t, Keano Keano your a c**t.

Yes or No?

Just absolutely bombard him with it.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I would love it, everytime Keane stood in the technical area for all us Norwich fans to chant: Keano, your a c**t, Keano Keano your a c**t. Yes or No? Just absolutely bombard him with it.[/quote]

Thing is though i''m a bit torn on this one. On the one had it would be amusing for us to beat them and get him sacked. on the other hand i don''t really want him to be sacked as he''s doing such a good job of bringing about the death of ITFC by a thousand cuts. I can''t help but feel that if he could hang around a bit longer he could do a lot more damage!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]i''m convinced Roy Keane won''t be in charge on Sunday....[/quote]Well your an idiot then.....

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]i''m convinced Roy Keane won''t be in charge on Sunday....[/quote]He''s too stubborn to walk, and if they were going to sack him, I reckon they would have done it first thing Monday AM. Bring it on. Keano Keano what''s the score!

How about "You''ll never come here again" followed by the Binners going down,  How much do I want to chant that, as revenge for our religated season , coming out of the binners ground and all they couls shout was "We''ll never play you again" Oh please please lets turn the tales on them   

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]i''m convinced Roy Keane won''t be in charge on Sunday....[/quote]Well your an idiot then.....[/quote]

Firstly, it''s you''re not your, so if anyone''s an idiot it''s you.

Secondly, I probably should''ve explained myself better so sorry about that and if that makes me idiotic then I am truly an idiot!

Keane has had a torrid run of results and also with the local derby coming up, I''m wondering whether he will make one comment too many and end up getting the sack or even walk before Sunday.

Guess we''ll see what happens. I think his only saving grace at the moment is the fact they are in the Quarters of the Carling Cup.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]i''m convinced Roy Keane won''t be in charge on Sunday....[/quote]

Well your an idiot then.....
[/quote] Firstly, it''s you''re not your, so if anyone''s an idiot it''s you. Secondly, I probably should''ve explained myself better so sorry about that and if that makes me idiotic then I am truly an idiot! Keane has had a torrid run of results and also with the local derby coming up, I''m wondering whether he will make one comment too many and end up getting the sack or even walk before Sunday. Guess we''ll see what happens. I think his only saving grace at the moment is the fact they are in the Quarters of the Carling Cup.[/quote]

But who have they played to get there, and only just managed it

"There''s only one Keano" would really get my back up if I were an Ipswich fan.

I am also a fan of

"Triggs in the morning,

You''re walking Triggs in the morning"

But maybe that''s just me.

Nope, it has to be getting BEHIND Keano, as in -

a few chorusess of the old ''Harry Roberts'' song of yester year -

''Roy Keane is our friend

is our friend

is our friend

Roy Keane is our friend

He hates ipswich''

''Keep him on to hate some more

hate some more

hate some more

Keep him on to hate some more

Good old Keano''

(sung to the tune of London Bridge is falling down)

Would also help if anyone knows the ''DJ ''at the ground or how to get a request played, preferable about 15 mins before the game, it has to be -

Down Town - Petula Clark

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I would love it, everytime Keane stood in the technical area for all us Norwich fans to chant: Keano, your a c**t, Keano Keano your a c**t. Yes or No? Just absolutely bombard him with it.[/quote]

My,your parents must be proud of the way you have turned out.Such a command of the English language.We all swear but i really think you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself the question " should i do this in front of young children and women?"

Perhaps somebody could explain to this simple chap that it is you are, so it''s you''re not your.

I do wonder how close to Suffolk some of those who turn up at Carrow Road live.

ps message to Til10 - not sharing or endorsing sentiments of orginal ''HR'' song

"he''s short

he''s squat

he is an irish tot

Ro - oy Keane"

"he''s short

he''s blunt

he is an irish punt

Ro - oy Keane"

"he''s short

he''s thick

he is an irish pick

Ro - oy Keane"

Personally I think reference to his nationality is rude so it would be better sung as -

"he''s short

he''s squat

he is an ipswich clot

Ro - oy Keane"

ps I do hope uncouth types don''t make up their own naughty words to this and spoil a nice sunday, family event with their vulgarities

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Have you considered concentrating on supporting your team?

I very much doubt that Paul Lambert will be impressed with us hounding an opposing manager.

[/quote]

oh shut up. Im sure paul lambert would love the place to be as hostile as possible. Polite round of applause when Keane comes to the touchline then? How about cheer the ipswich names when they are read out pre match?

I dunno penquin, the binners seem to cheer the opposition

I shall be cheering Mr Roy - andone who dislikes our dimwitted neighbours as much as he does can''t be all that bad

[quote user="City1st"]I dunno penquin, the binners seem to cheer the opposition

I shall be cheering Mr Roy - andone who dislikes our dimwitted neighbours as much as he does can''t be all that bad[/quote]There is too many tools on this forum.......