Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Not So Confident South Of The Border !!!

"He hasn''t got a clue how to manage a special club like ours."Aye, they are special.....

I am concerned about Ipswich''s seeming acceptance of the fact they are going to lose this game.

We all know what happens when Norwich are ''supposed'' to win. Couple that with live TV coverage and I''m bloody nervous...

Ha, ha, that was great reading that! I almost started feeling sorry for them. Until i remembered we were where they are not so long ago while they were all cocky about their amazing new manager and the millions of pounds at his disposal. How things change!

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

I am concerned about Ipswich''s seeming acceptance of the fact they are going to lose this game.

We all know what happens when Norwich are ''supposed'' to win. Couple that with live TV coverage and I''m bloody nervous...

[/quote]

Forget the bloody camera''s is what PL has already said to the team, Last time we played in front of Camera''s we were cruising 3-1 at half time, It was the Moron Oliver that cost us the 2 points not the players

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[/quote]

Forget the bloody camera''s is what PL has already said to the team, Last time we played in front of Camera''s we were cruising 3-1 at half time, It was the Moron Oliver that cost us the 2 points not the players

[/quote]Fair point well made.[Y]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t blame it all on the ref! Last season when Holt (again) got sent off v Brentford it was 0-0 at the time. With ten men we went on to win the game. The team sat back and ceded possession far too easily second half and that was a significant factor in us droppoing two points.  

To be fair YR Reading are quite a bit stronger than Brentford. We had little choice but to try and hang on second half in this case and this situation would not have arisen if the ref had been halfway competent.

[quote user="a1canary"]Ha, ha, that was great reading that! I almost started feeling sorry for them. Until i remembered we were where they are not so long ago while they were all cocky about their amazing new manager and the millions of pounds at his disposal. How things change![/quote]

Yeah, I can remember them waving their £10 notes at us.

I''m just waiting for the day when Marcus Evens finally reveals himself at one of their home games, stands up and waves HIS tenner at them. Then perhaps they might realise exactly how far over the barrel he has got them financially.

[:D]

Sadly you would need around 5 million simple farm hands waving £10 notes to be able to pay off what the paupers owe the arms dealing, asset stripper.

Mind you that is just the interest bearing debts ie those he is stiffing the binners for

Strangely we are not told exactly how much the paupers owe in total .. I wonder why ?

I have had the misfortune of talking to several die hard scummers this week , and assured them that if we played like we did in the first half sat they might get a sniff of a goal ,but if we play like we did in second half we will annihilate them.can only hope so

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[/quote]

I''m bloody nervous too.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[/quote]

I''m bloody nervous too.

[/quote]Tell me about it Angel, I have built this game up so much in my mallet let alone in work we better win even if it takes a miracle like say....oh I don''t know a Simon Lappin goal or something.