Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Chelsea v Norwich

Just heard a commentator on Talksport mention that a side that looks like Norwich are playing Chelsea. They are now beating Chelsea 1-0. Loving it !!!! 

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="paul moy"]HT 0-1.   Love to see Chelski losing especially after the way they''ve treated Ray Wilkins. [:D] [/quote]Exact reason I''ve lost what little respect I had for them.[/quote]Any idea why they got rid of him?

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="paul moy"]HT 0-1.   Love to see Chelski losing especially after the way they''ve treated Ray Wilkins. [:D] [/quote]

Exact reason I''ve lost what little respect I had for them.[/quote]

Any idea why they got rid of him?
[/quote]

Hi Lord Horn. 

What I''ve heard is that he fell out with Abramovich but don''t know the exact details. It also looks as if Ancellotti could be on his last legs, according to Talksport this morning. We all know what happened with Mourinho and it looks as if Abramovich''s ego is on the rise yet again. There are also new rules for the Champions League coming in which means that all clubs must break even over any three year period. Interesting times, as surely they have to make big financial changes to meet that rule !!!!

Paul when is the first year of that new rule as surely that would dictate when Abramovich tears apart this team to make it younger as they are going to have to do in the next couple of years anyway.

Also this new rule will only bring back "Welly Money" anyway.

Davo

MSK Zilina. I was actually at this match as my mate is a Blues fan.

Can''t say it was my best experience of watching a team in Yellow and Green. And I had to resist the urge (surrounded by Chelsea fans) to shout YELLLLLL-ARRRMMYYYY!!!!