Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

Doherty

The man over the past 6 games has started to look like a very good buy. From the sounds of it Beatty didn''t get a sniff, unfortunate with the OG as he just had to go for it otherwise it was a tap in.

Not only that you have to spare a thought for him, the blokes only turned 25 and already that barnet''s blowing away

The Doc was awsome.  Marked Beattie out if the game and was consistent all the way through.  I''d love to keep hold of him next season.

You''re right, Ginger Pele seems like an excellent signing.  Back in the Republic squad too!

Its time to change things, George Graham said doherty will make a error every time he plays in defence and that is what we have seen during every game so far.The defence is the worst in the league,that hurts me to say but figures and stats do not lie.Lets try other players, give them a chance like other managers do?

[quote]Its time to change things, George Graham said doherty will make a error every time he plays in defence and that is what we have seen during every game so far.The defence is the worst in the league,tha...[/quote]

You obviously didn''t go last night then - the Doc played well and is improving steadily still.

Defence was best I''ve seen as a performance for some weeks, and undertaken by the whole team too. That said I''m still not sure how Bent got such a free header that lead to the goal.

Also seemed to find that the midfield were able to do their job in terms of suporting the front pair as well - no mean effort on a pudding of a pitch.

Our best hope now is some form of settled side once the likes of Charlton, Helveg and Safri are back in contention, not ringing changes galore unless individual performances really merit it.