Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Snake Pit Chavs

Ive fallen out with MTV before Boogle but bare no grudge, and i think he may have been stereotyping Arthur rather than council areas to be honest. I can however see how his comments may have offended you and others.

Me to Arthur...I was just being an aggravativing Twonk, I Take back any offencive comments although I dont think I was being derogtary to any one who lives in a council house, bloody hell I have spent a fair part of my life in them!

Like Arthur says, spat over, appologies given and accepted...so lets move on!

Cant wait for Sunday!

[quote user="morty"]*Pulls up a seat and opens a bag of popcorn*[/quote]

haha somebody else who takes pleasure in such things.. sorry, carry on...

[quote user="mtv"]No,but When you''re wrong then face up to it, admit it and move on![/quote]

Err! Which one of you did you decide was wrong in the end? [:^)][:P]

Can''t the pair of you go down the local boozer and sort it all out there - charge tickets and raise some money for NCISA''s share purchase scheme - every little helps!

At the end of the day, You are there to watch the football, not concentrate on whats going on around you. I sit in the snakepit, Heard one chant sung by 2/3 fully grown men about galatasary, and that was it.

As for the chavs, Its up to them what they do. If they are there to cause trouble, let them. Its them who will be kicked out/banned etc.

If you are going to moan about the snakepit, I suggest you dont come and sit there again :)