[quote user="CT"]I''ll start: 1. Roy Keane[/quote]

2. Eric Gates

3.Paul Mariner

4.Alan Brazil

5.Terry Butcher

6.John Wark

7.George Burley

8.David Sheepshanks

That''s a good start so i will be back later to see how it is going.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

2. Eric Gates

3.Paul Mariner

4.Alan Brazil

5.Terry Butcher

6.John Wark

7.George Burley

8.David Sheepshanks

That''s a good start so i will be back later to see how it is going.

[/quote]

Hand ball goals.

Lisbie

To be honest CT i like Roy Keane as he has assembled the bunched bunch of clowns to have worn an Ipswich shirt in many a long year.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

To be honest CT i like Roy Keane as he has assembled the bunched bunch of clowns to have worn an Ipswich shirt in many a long year.

[/quote]bunched bunch? [:^)]

You drinking already Tilly? [^o)][+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]bunched bunch? [:^)]

You drinking already Tilly? [^o)][+o(]

[/quote]

Well spotted Lapp it should be BIGGEST BUNCH.[:$]

fabian wilnis  sheepshanksalan braziltheir fans banging on about their history.. the only thing they''ve achieved in the last 30 years is administration

[quote user="CT"]I''ll start:

1. Roy Keane[/quote]Far be it for me to go against the grain here.... but.... we are all part of the same Iceni Celtic tribe led by Queen Boudica who went on to lead the attack on the Romans. And the great King of the East Angles... Edmund the Martyr (AD 855-AD 869) ruled over us all before the Northfolk and Southfolk border ever existed....It''s got to be taken into account.... [I]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="CT"]I''ll start:

1. Roy Keane[/quote]Far be it for me to go against the grain here.... but.... we are all part of the same Iceni Celtic tribe led by Queen Boudica who went on to lead the attack on the Romans. And the great King of the East Angles... Edmund the Martyr (AD 855-AD 869) ruled over us all before the Northfolk and Southfolk border ever existed....It''s got to be taken into account.... [I][/quote]

If that were true then of course you’d be spot on, take it from one who was born and lives in the resting place of St. Edmund. Well I guess he must be buried here but I’ve never been to look.

No, the thing with the lot down the A14 is they have far loftier aspirations than being good rural East Anglian folk all those Mockney / Estuary accents only add to the general dislike of their nasty little club

The way they used to rip it out of us for being farmers, then when the media started calling them the Tractor Boys they embraced it despite the fact that all they are is just a bunch of second rate cockney dockers! The famous Roy Keane went to Rome to see the Pope.......

"Far be it for me to go against the grain here.... but.... we are all part of the same Iceni Celtic tribe led by Queen Boudica.... "

Whilst I can understand that you, young clucker, might wish to cast our dimwitted neighbours as being of East Anglia they would certainly deny such a thing.

They are all cocker neez innit, gawd blimey guv''nor. or so they would have us believe. Something that led a few BBC outside broadcast to deride that ''barrow boy'' posturing and mockingly nickname them tractor boys instead.

As to hate, I can''t really feel hate towards them. An endless source of amusement, certainly. Anyone that can call themselves the ''mighty'' town without the slightest suggestion of irony is ever worth laughing at.

Cocker-nee are we ?

Sponsored by Fisons, a donkey on your club badge, a former chairman called Sheepshanks and the rest of football laughingly calling you tractor boys .... bit of a clue there, methinks.

[quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="CT"]I''ll start:

1. Roy Keane[/quote]Far be it for me to go against the grain here.... but.... we are all part of the same Iceni Celtic tribe led by Queen Boudica who went on to lead the attack on the Romans. And the great King of the East Angles... Edmund the Martyr (AD 855-AD 869) ruled over us all before the Northfolk and Southfolk border ever existed....It''s got to be taken into account.... [I][/quote]

If that were true then of course you’d be spot on, take it from one who was born and lives in the resting place of St. Edmund. Well I guess he must be buried here but I’ve never been to look.

No, the thing with the lot down the A14 is they have far loftier aspirations than being good rural East Anglian folk all those Mockney / Estuary accents only add to the general dislike of their nasty little club[/quote]That''s ok then Bury.. they are utter bastards and I hate them with every sinew in my body....Just testing the historical water, that''s all.    [:)](Edmund was the Patron Saint of all England until  fatboy Henry V111 removed him and put some foreign interloper called George in his place)  [:@].

Also for calling us inbreds without the slightest hint of irony.. whats that about?!And did I dream it or did ipswich appear near the top of a ''worst town in the UK'' poll?

if that is the case then that poll could not have taken into account

the two fine statues to, err,....... a geordie and an essex bloke, the surperb collection of black and white press cuttings and the world reknowned Keith Deller world of darts musuem (back room of the donkey and pitchfork pub)

and all the other splendid attractions which have just escaped my notice at this moment

just the 100 ?

Russell Osman

Arnold Moron

the other dutchman

Mariner

Butcher

Burley

Gates

D''avray

Zondervan

Haynes

Dozzle

Kiywoma

Fatty Cooper

Laurie Snivell

Andy Judas Marshall

Haynes

Wilnis

the town of ipswich

the county of suffolk

the fact they keep trying to be a city and failing

Rob chandler - singlehandedly caused me to switch radio stations

their superiority complex

Marcus Evans - will one day realise and leave them in the cart

Roy Keane - hated him at Forest and Man Utd

Magilton

Mick Mills

how they always go on about 1978 fa cup win and the euafa cup win in the the eightys .they dont go on about the last time they were in the premier which was also along time ago and got trashed 9 0 by manure