Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT NORWICH CITY TEAM v Ipswich Town (h) 2007

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]http://services.pinkun.com/norfolk/football/name-that-team/pinkun/default.aspxGame: Norwich City''s 1-1 draw with Ipswich TownCompetition: Coca-Cola Championship

Date:
Sunday, April 22, 2007

Attendance:
25,476[/quote]Ok I cheated abit, I couldn''t figure out the RCM, RB or GK so I found the program for the game and put in some names (although it stilll took me a while to fix it)It has one hell of an attack force and the defence is almost very good too (With the exception to the RB).If anyone needs help, i''ll give hints :D

I couldn''t get any of them.

I cheated and still couldn''t find any of them.

I looked up the match report and still couldn''t find any of them.

I put in Keelan, Bond, ... from the answers and it worked.

With it giving the right lengths and accepting the correct answers I would have got 11 out of 11.

If I recall correctly, the 2 strikers were in a race to be fit but made it, the previous game we were up at Burnley and had an almost youth side out and lost 3-0 so everybody was pretty anxious notable players returned.

The right back had an absolute stormer playing out of position although at his current club it''s now his natural position.

[quote user="7rew"]I couldn''t get any of them. I cheated and still couldn''t find any of them. I looked up the match report and still couldn''t find any of them. I put in Keelan, Bond, ... from the answers and it worked. With it giving the right lengths and accepting the correct answers I would have got 11 out of 11.[/quote]

I can''t do it either because I need to put in Gunn, Culverhouse . . !

Why hasn''t the team reset?

Yes - I get the same: the correct answers on my grid start with Gunn and Culverhouse !

I never got the opportunity to try the one for which the answers are given, against Leeds in 78. The previous one on my computer was against Reading.

Does anyone understand what is going on ?!