Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Late this week, I''m going to plump for Man U to win. Was seriously considering throwing my considerable weight behind Norwich, but don''t want to jinx us!!

Good luck Cosmic and all PUPs!!

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Cosmic Twin and Billy Dixon we have...

1/5 Anderlecht
1/3 Borrussia Dortmund
1/6 Dynamo Kiev
2/5 Koper

1/3 Maribor
1/4 Colchester

Which will win for the Academy £33.55p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports and the return would only be £25:45. So that’s a huge difference this week, and just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. So now it’s "game on". Dynamo Kiev get us underway at 2pm followed by Colchester who start a 3pm. Maribor and Koper then kick off at 5pm this evening followed by Dortmund at 5:30. Hopefully we will all be cheering on Anderlecht at 7pm to get another win for the academy.

Good luck everyone.....[:)].......

Nice one nutty,cheers Billy and good luck Cosmic and PUPS.

Interesting choices from leagues i''ve never even looked at,and quite relieved my pick wasn''t selected,as on second looks,it seems a bit risky[Y]

Maribor 1-0 down. Given im a big England rugby fan, and I captained Arteta in my fantasy team, dont be surprised if its my nap that doesnt come in....  [:(]

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

Don''t panic yet. Maribor are 1-1 at HT. Koper are 0-0. So hopefully all to play for in the second half!

[/quote]

It''s looking better[Y]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

Don''t panic yet. Maribor are 1-1 at HT. Koper are 0-0. So hopefully all to play for in the second half!

[/quote]

It''s looking better[Y]

[/quote]2-0 and 3-1 in Slovenia with ten minutes to go..Dortmund equalised -  1-1 at half time. Looking good cosmic!

Koper won 2-1 and Maribor won 3-1[Y]

So well done Cosmic and thank you Purple and Trent for finding us these games.

Dortmund are winning 2-1 with 20 mins left.

Dortmund won 4-1 so thanks Pboro, Shyster, Bruce and Fellas for finding this.

So that''s "man alive number five" in for Cosmic with just Anderlecht to go. I have to go call the bingo now but the livescoore from Belgium can be found here : -

Anderlecht haven''t started well but, as Graham said, there''s a long way to go.

Get in there! Congratulations Cosmic. Anderlecht 4-1 up into injury time Charleroi down to 10 men. 

Time to celebrate.  Crack open that beer Cosmic, you deserve it [B][<:o)][D]

Brilliant...congrats Cosmic, great choices.

And well done avoiding my pick...Brighton missed a stoppage time penalty vs FC Utd and drew.