Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

As much as it pains me to say, I am going to have to go along with the Fanny Magnet and plump for Clochester to beat Swindon Supermarine.

I''m heading to Spain this week, where I would imagine there is considerably less chance of matches being called off due to the weather, and Valencia should see off struggling Almeria on Sunday.  I choose this with caution though, as my previous Spanish pick this season was the only one I''ve got wrong so far this season.Best of luck Cosmic and to all PUPs.

Hopefully this will avoid the bad weather.

Colchester United vs Swindon Supermarine - Home Win. 

Colchester of the 3rd tier in English football at home to Swindon Supermarine of the 7th tier.  There can surely only be one outcome.

Good luck everyone, best of luck Cosmic [:)][Y]

Morning All,

I am going to have to go for the boys this weekend ,

So Norwich home win please !

Good luck Cosmic and all Pup,s , a clean sweep for the Pup''s and a city win would make for a great weekend !

What a difficult week this is!! What with the weather concerns and Scottish uncertainty on top of hard programme of fixtures I really feel like I have stitched poor Cosmic up! But then again if anyone is good enough to find us six winners Cosmic is. So though I feel a little guilty I am thankful we have one of our very best PUPs in charge this week.

It took a while to find something different this week but in the end I settled for an Italian game. Juventus are having a good season and are unbeaten in the last 9 games. They are at home to Fiorentina who have yet to win away. It wouldn''t be the strongest nap I have ever posted but was the best I could find today : -

Juventus     V     Fiorentina       Home win

Best of luck Cosmic.

Two good games in Slovenia this week, one has already been chosen, so ill go with the other.Maribor  to beat Triglav.Maribor are unbeaten and clear at the top of the league, with a 12/6/0 record. Triglav are just outside the relegation zone with a 1/2/6 record away from home.Best of luck Cosmic

No snow over here in Japan at the moment so hows about

Kashima Antlers v. Kyoto Sanga = HOME win

Kashima are third in the league and Kyoto have only won one game away from home all season (and it''s nearly finished!)

Good luck PUPS and especially good luck to City - Wish I could be there for the Derby!

Man Utd to beat Blackburn for me, difficult this week as I can see a lot of games called off. I can''t remember last time Man U had one called off at Old Trafford so I hope this one is safe.

Good Luck Cosmic Twin and all pickers and lets hope we do the double on Sunday!

I''m also risking the Cup this week.

Carlisle to win at home to Tamworth

Good luck everybody, especially Cosmic

[quote user="Shyster"]Borussia Dortmund should beat Borussia Mönchengladbach at home if their form and League positions are anything to go by.

Best of luck, Cosmic Twin.
[/quote]

I quite liked the look of this one but thought "no, too unpredictable, it''s a local derby"!! [:$] oops

Best of luck this week Cosmic, I''m staying in England and sticking with the hordes:Colchester to beat Swindon SupermarineGood luck Cosmic and all you Pups.

After much deliberation and fretting about the weather, here are this week''s picks.

1. Anderlecht v. Charleroi ~ Canary Cherub, Scooby, Beauseant (and my pick too!)

2. Borussia Dortmund v. Borussia M''galdbach ~ Pboro_Canary, Shyster, Bruce eats walkers, Fellas

3. Dynamo Kiev v. Sevastopol ~ Mr Bump

4. Koper Sport Line v. Primorje ~PurpleCanary

5. Maribor v. Triglav ~ Trent Canary

6. Colchester Utd v. Swindon Supermarine ~ Til 1010, blahblahblah, Kathy, fonejacker, norfolkbroadslim, ncfcstar.

Should any of those be postponed, I have a replacement ~ Man Utd v. Blackburn ~ Dogger, Norfolkchance1

If 2 or more are postponed, I''ll guess we''ll have to go with what we''ve got!

Thanks to all PUPs for their picks, I''ve just tried to go with the six that I think have the best chance of coming in. Nothing more to do now than hope for the best. Just hoping it turns out to be a good weekend for all PUPs!

Everton vs West Brom - home win. Good set of picks mate, good luck all. [:)]I would just like to thank NN, for his hard work on this thread! Keep it up buddy. [Y]

It''s the FA Cup for me this weekend and Carlisle vs Tamworth - Home win.

Best of luck Cosmic and to all PuP''s too.

Thank you Cosmic. Every week it''s obvious how much care is taken in selecting the final six. Yours is no exception and they all look really good to me[Y]

I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.