Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week seventeen of the free bet season. This week we have Cosmic Twin in charge and making the final selections. Now Cosmic has been one of our very best PUPs for three seasons now. Last season Cosmic finished on 87% and this season she has had fourteen winning selections from the 16 weeks which is a success rate of 88%. So as you can all see Cosmic is one of the most consistent pickers in our wonderful team of PUPs and she couldn''t be in better form having picked correctly in each of the last seven weeks.

As always Cosmic will need all you PUPs to be remain in top form if she is to have a chance of adding to our total raised for FONCY. And last week you really were on top form with 57 of the 66 PUPs giving correct selections making a success rate of 86%. And between us we gave Wazzy 28 different selections with 23 winning making a success rate of 82%. Don’t forget that we now have our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site  to help us. I know many of you PUPs are finding this library very useful.

I’d just like to remind everyone that our friend Smudger is running

in the Norwich Half Marathon before the game this Sunday. He will be running the 13.1 mile course on behalf of Diabetes UK and The Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Now I can tell all you PUPs that Smudger has worked really hard, not just in training for the run but also in getting sponsorship for Diabetes UK and the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. He really deserves to beat his targets so if any PUPs want to sponsor him all the links can be found here. I’m sure all you PUPs will join me in wishing Smudger the best of luck for this weekend. A win for us, a win for City and success for Smudger would make this a very good weekend indeed.

Here’s the rota for the next few weeks including the holiday period :-

04th December - Kathy11th December - Hughesy18th December - Fonejacker25th December - Graham Humphrey01st January - Hissing Sid

I

ll hand the free bet over to Cosmic now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lynda... the free bet is yours....[:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1048 for the Academy,so far.

Some tempting fixtures in the lower leagues and FA Cup but the weather forecast could intervene

so I''m off to Belgium

Anderlecht  v  Charleroi  (home win)

Best of luck Cosmic and all you PUPs [*]

I had been tempted by a home win for Anderlecht, but as Cherub has nabbed it I''ll head south-east to Slovenia and:

Koper Sport Line ( 6-1-2 record) to win at home to bottom club Primorje Ajdovscina (0-1-8).

If the elements[st] put paid to that game then I''ll happily revert to Anderlecht as my bet.

Bonne chance a tous!

Tough week and having to keep an eye on the weather too!! I''m off to Ireland for:

GLENTORAN -v- Newry HOME WIN

Good Luck Cosmic Twin and all you Lovely PUPs

I''m going to risk the FA Cup again this week and go with

Brighton to beat FC Utd of Manchester at home.

All the best Cosmic, and all PUPs...heres to a double celebration this weekend.

FA cup for me also this week and I''ll go with....

Carlisle v Tamworth....Home win.

Good luck to Cosmic and all this weeks pups.[Y]

BSP for me!

NEWPORT COUNTY vs Hayes & Yeading - Home win

Surely this is a given!!! By the way - put a fiver on Norwich 4 - 0 Ipswich! ;o) Monster Monster!!!

Good luck all

Muddy

I was also going to go for Anderlecht,but i will give Cosmic another option.So it''s back to Hungary and,

FEHERVAR FC v Bfc Siofok                      HOME WIN

Good luck Cosmic Twin and all PUPS[Y]

Good Luck Cosmic and all you other PUP''s, I''m still smarting from last week.

This week I''m going to dangle one foot into that minefield called the FA Cup, so it''s...

Huddersfield v Macclesfield - Home Win

Luxembourg this week and top of the table F91Dudelange( W 13, D 0, L 1) to win away at third from bottom FC Swift Hesper(W 3, D 4, L 7)

Good luckCosmic and all PUPs

MC

Thanks to Nutty Nigel for his kind words! What with the prospect of snow and striking referees, I''m going to need all the help I can get! I will consider every pick and will make my decision some time Friday evening. It may be quite late but it''ll definitely be there for Nutty to tell Billy on Saturday morning.

It''s going to be a rather nervous weekend all round, but let''s hope it''s a good one!

Borussia Dortmund should beat Borussia Mönchengladbach at home if their form and League positions are anything to go by.

Best of luck, Cosmic Twin.

Good evening Nutmeister and very good luck to you Cosmic Twin and all you other PUPs.This week i am keeping it in the south just in case the weather wrecks everything up North not forgetting the situation with the Jock referees.The FA Cup has caught my eye and it is....

A home win for COLCHESTER UNITED v Swindon Supermarine.

Good luck Cosmic and all you other PUP''s.

In a bid to avoid possible bad weather over here I''m off to Romania for Vaslui FC Vs Pandurii Lignitul

League form is as follows:

Vaslui FC - W8 D4 L4 GS21 GA16 overall and W3 D2 L1 GS14 GA8 at home

Pandurii Lignitul - W4 D5 L7 GS15 GA21 and W0 D2 L6 GS3 GA15 away from home.

Lastly to top it off Vaslui have won the last 5 encounters between these teams at home.

Davo

Greetings Pickers!

I''m off to Belgium this week and Anderlecht who are playing bottom of the table Charleroi.  With Anderlecht yet to lose at home and Charleroi with only 2 points from their travels so far this season, I really can''t see this one going wrong.  Probably not great odds, but a win is a win and money in the kitty.

Anderlecht Home WIN please.

Good luck Cosmic.

Like many others I''m heading to Eurpoe to try to avoid the wintry apocalypse forecast by Wiz[;)]

I''ve never gone for a Belgian game before, but Anderlecht look far too strong for struggling Charleroi, so they''re my nap this week. Best of luck Cosmic and all you lovely Pups.

Lambert''s old team Borrusia Dortmund to beat Munchenflapjack in Germany. Good luck Cosmic and all the PUP''s.

Alfreton AFC to beat Corby away in the conference North... (6 out of 6 away wins for Alfreton...)

thats Corby vs Alfreton- away win

I''m taking a chance with the weather this week and looking at the conference where in-form Cambridge Utd entertain bottom club Altrincham. Cambridge have a good home record (P10-W4-D4-L2-F20-A10) whilst Altrincham (P10-W1-D2-L7-F7-A28) are in poor shape after losing 7-0 last week. So........

Cambridge Utd v Altrincham........Home win.

Good luck Cosmic. [Y]