Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Pin Drop and Booing

At times you could hear a pin drop in the ground, or was the Stewards being over eager in getting fans to sit down... and the booing at the end was out of order, good job Burley did not get too much grief.... over to you Ginger Pele!!

I had the cold nose of a sniffer dog up my jacket as I walked into the ground, were the dogs only around the snake pit area or were they anywhere else in the stadium. assumed it related to the flare issue at the last game?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]I had the cold nose of a sniffer dog up my jacket as I walked into the ground, were the dogs only around the snake pit area or were they anywhere else in the stadium. assumed it related to the flare issue at the last game?[/quote]No sniffer dogs in the Barclay, clearly just for you snake pit bad boys.[;)]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]I had the cold nose of a sniffer dog up my jacket as I walked into the ground, were the dogs only around the snake pit area or were they anywhere else in the stadium. assumed it related to the flare issue at the last game?[/quote]

Is that a euphemism? [:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]I had the cold nose of a sniffer dog up my jacket as I walked into the ground, were the dogs only around the snake pit area or were they anywhere else in the stadium. assumed it related to the flare issue at the last game?[/quote]

Is that a euphemism? [:)]

[/quote]

No....I think it was a Spaniel.....

Did the stewards walk around holding everybodies lips shut?

And no that isn''t a euphenism Kathy....

Don''t agree with the booing, but each to their own.  As for it being so quiet, it was, but what can you expect from that abject performance in the second half?  Don''t know about anyone else but it was like being stuck in a time warp 2 seasons ago for the 2nd half, we were woeful against a team umptenine places below us.

I thought the crowd were very quiet which was not surprising in the second half but it seemed the same for the first half too.At least the Palace fans were up for it and their chants to the effect of " you must be poor ''cos we''ve scored " ( twice ) gave a bit of light relief for the second half proceedings