Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Where on earth is Stephen Hughes?

The title says it all really, I thought he was a very handy player last season and has played well at this level before. We could have done with him putting his foot on the ball in the 2nd half last night.

I don''t think he''s injured but can''t now get on the bench ahead of Luke Daley and Matt Ball. What''s going on?

I also think Josh Dawkin is far more worthy of a place on the bench than Luke Daley, but that''s another issue.

He''s injured, thought I read somewhere today that he''s had an exploratory operation.

Check the City website, Clint. Hughes is going for an operation (ankle I think) so will be missing for a few weeks.

I expect better from you Clint!

Whitbread is rebleaching his hair, not to be outdone by his peroxide partner in crime, Steven Smith!

Fair point Largey so I will change my question to ''where on earth was Stephen Hughes before he got injured?''

Booking his operation?! He must be rated higher in Lambert''s mind than Gill and OTJ, or he similarly would have been loaned out I believe. Just wonder if we put in another sub-standard performance, whether or not Lambert will give Fox a runout, for one of the two side midfielders.