Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Boro sell out?

Just been looking at online ticketing and there doesn''t look to be many tickets left for the Boro game, maybe at long last we''ll top 26k. Thought we may have done the other night with kids only being a quid.

When I looked last week the only area in the ground where you could get 2 seats together was the riverend/city stand corner and most blocks only had 5 or 6 single seats left so I think the home areas will be basically sold out.

Boro are not exactly the best supported club home or away but you would have thought they''d bring at least 500 which should mean we get close to 26k.

Very few tickets left online now. Even the Wensum corner or whatever its called is full. Looking forward to a big crowd helping us to get back on track after Tuesdays blip.

OTBC

The club will have to save a few seats for the Boro fans who may come and pay on the day. I''m sure we will get larger crowds against Ipswich and Leeds, as they haven''t opened the new row at the top of the Barclay yet, and there must be a good 100 seats or more there.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]I reckon 25,000 tops.[/quote]Think you''re right, seems to have been some more unsold seats appear since I looked yesterday, how does that happen? One day you look and there''s hardly any left and the next there seems to be more avaliable. This failure to sell out is really weird, last year we were getting over 25k against such teams as Southend and Hartlepool and this year we are struggling to top 25k in a higher league.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]kd - i think this happens because season ticket holders tell the club they won''t be at the match, so the club can sell the seat.[/quote]I''m surprised they''re still operating the buy back scheme considering not one game has even been close to a sell out.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]I would imagine biggest crowd will be at either ipswich or leeds games
[/quote]

If you look at the on-line ticketing for the Leeds game, they have got 3 chunks of the South stand (I hate Jarrolds).

So that will be a big one.

Will the boos of Tuesday night return if we lose again?

Think about what you are doing when you boo the boys off. And what PL must think of how ungrateful some of our supporters are.

Awful atmosphere it was on Tuesday.

[quote user="Mainline"]

Will the boos of Tuesday night return if we lose again?

Think about what you are doing when you boo the boys off. And what PL must think of how ungrateful some of our supporters are.

Awful atmosphere it was on Tuesday.

[/quote]True mate. See my thread further down. Unfortunatly some people don''t see anything wrong with it.