Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Where's the Boro match thread?

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Duff (intermittent) internet. Anyone else got this prob.?

[/quote]

Mine''s perfect.

Worthy is  really talking a lot about Middlesborough and their failings today.

Maybe he thinks he''s in with a chance of the job there. They could do worse.

Making a bit of a mountain out of a molehole again but a win is a win.

Great that we bounced straight back, just disappointing that we would be right up there joint second if we hadn''t dicked about against Palace.  Hopefully we can improve our goal difference over the next few weeks.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Great that we bounced straight back, just disappointing that we would be right up there joint second if we hadn''t dicked about against Palace.  Hopefully we can improve our goal difference over the next few weeks.

[/quote]I think you''ve made an important point - none of our possible front three are knocking them in for fun at the moment and we are suffering already because our goal difference is the (equal) worst in the top eight. One or two 3-0 results (in our favour!) and I''ll feel a lot more comfortable.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

I think you''ve made an important point - none of our possible front three are knocking them in for fun at the moment and we are suffering already because our goal difference is the (equal) worst in the top eight. One or two 3-0 results (in our favour!) and I''ll feel a lot more comfortable.
[/quote]Christ all mighty , what are you moaning about. We''re fourth in the Championship and have just bounced right back with a good result! Everybody can beat everyone in this league and we''re keeping it up aren''t we? OTBC