Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

WATCH THE GAME HERE!!!!

[quote]get asked for a username and password.... any help??where does this thing come from??[/quote]

you don''t get asked for anything - just paste the link in

no http and all that stuff though

[quote]Works fine here! Shame Windoze Media cant open the PTV stream as well so you could listen to the Radio Norfolk commentary...[/quote]

If you listen to the scouse commentary (on other thread) it opens it in real player so you can have both on!  Unfortunately the video is about 10 seconds behind the commentary

If you''ve got a CW sub you can listen to commentary in MatchLive while watching stream in MediaPlayer -- they''re pretty much in sync too.

DD you are a star I''ve been searching the last two hours to try and find this, playing it full screen and standing as far as possible away from the screen !

Where did you find it ?

[quote]DD you are a star I''ve been searching the last two hours to try and find this, playing it full screen and standing as far as possible away from the screen ! Where did you find it ?[/quote]

I''m afriad I can''t claim the credit KG!  Eddie from Wrath was the first to post it!  Well done him

Why isn''t mine working? I can get patches but it keeps stopping to "buffer". How can i prevent it?

[quote]mms://213.8.106.59/1042401 Sorry to start a new thread but thought it deserved it![/quote]

Ive tried that link and all I get is a commentary, no picture 

[quote]Mine isn''t working properly either now! Think too many of us are trying to watch it![/quote]

mine neither

i think you could be right ddim- perhaps they''ve sussed us

i think we''re gonna get one of these chances soon

I would just like to place on record my thanks DumbleDelia for the link. I managed to watch the game in all its glory(!). Just goes to show that us students aren''t the wasters that some think we are, our time is used very constructively!

just a tip for all norwich based fans

you can watch all games in the murderers pub on timberhill - the place was packed last night, so get there early!!