Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Payer Ratings

Ruddy - 7. Commanded his box well and came out to collect most crosses but had one hairy moment when Lita dragged him wide.

R Martin - 8. MOM.  He is getting better and better each week.

Barnett - 7. Another good Barnett performance. Sign him up, Sign him up, Sign him up!

Ward - 7. Made the defence a lot more solid today and was unlucky not to score.

S Smith - 7. Really came out of his shell second half, getting forward well and making great tackles defensively.

McNamee - 7. Given another chance and didn''t dissapoint although he wasn''t quite MOM standard but created the goal.

Crofts - 7. Was free to get forward more in the 442 but still put in a great defensive performance.

Fox - 7. Gave Lambert another option today, may keep Korey out the side now. Good distributor of the ball.

Lappin - 7. One of his better performances, perhaps Surman won''t be able walk straight back into the side.

Holt - 7. Is starting to get used to the Championship and was very unselfish for the assist.

Jackson - 7. Chrissy has a major task getting back in the side now. Simeon is one of those strikers who even if he isn''t scoring he will still be playing as he creates so many chances for others. Now a cotender for POTS for me.

C Martin - 5. Not going well for him at the minute. Has to really fight for his place back in the side. Felt that he could have scored but instead of running into the box he ran alongside it and ended up losing the ball. His confidence seems really low.

K Smith - 6. Needed a break but now has competition in Foxwhich should do him good. Looked quite energetic when he came on.

Jackson player of the season?

He''s coming along nicely but he''ll have to do a great deal between now and May to get his hands on the BBMT.

[quote user="a1canary"]Jackson player of the season? He''s coming along nicely but he''ll have to do a great deal between now and May to get his hands on the BBMT.[/quote]

I said a contender but so are most.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]

Wow those ratings really took you long to think about...
 8 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 77  6 5
[/quote]

But funnily enough I commented on each player and it was just my opinion so sorry if there is a slight coincidence. Jesus Christ people on this board pick at anything.

On the whole I agree with your ratings Crofts. Thought that Smith had a tricky time defensively so I might have given him a 6. Ruddy had two very ropey moments with the sliced kick and the rush of blood where he came out to meet Lita. So possibly a 6 but his handling was excellent today in tough conditions.

I agree. Although for Holt, did he mean to pass to Jackson? I honestly thought he went for goal, but didn''t connect to well, the keeper had dived and it rolled to Jackson who smashed into an empty net? [:)] Could be wrong, and its not so important I know, but I just thought he shot which turned into a pass?

I would give Crofts a six.  Probably his worst game for Norwich but he still wasn''t that bad.  The fact I think today was his worst game for Norwich just shows how well he has done.

Also a 4/5 for Holt.  Yes he got an assist but I don''t think he meant it, I think it was a shot that he didn''t connect with very well that turned into a pass.  Apart from that he was awful.

Russel Martin was my man of the match.  Done everything really well and has really come on since last season.  Long may it continue.