Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

STEWARDS

Being over the Top again... Lambert said after the Leicester game, that, thats how Carrow Road should be..Rockin.. Well if this is how the club are instructing these little hitlers to work, then the atmosphere will soon die..perhaps all the happy clappers will be happy then!!

Why do you constantly criticise our supporters ? without the group that you constantly refer to as happy clappers there would be no NCFC for you to watch as they would have gone bust a long time ago. You quite clearly feel that most supporters are not worthy enough to support YOUR football club.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Why do you constantly criticise our supporters ? without the group that you constantly refer to as happy clappers there would be no NCFC for you to watch as they would have gone bust a long time ago. You quite clearly feel that most supporters are not worthy enough to support YOUR football club.[/quote]

Agree with you mate but I''d just like to correct you and say it''s OUR club.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Why do you constantly criticise our supporters ? without the group that you constantly refer to as happy clappers there would be no NCFC for you to watch as they would have gone bust a long time ago. You quite clearly feel that most supporters are not worthy enough to support YOUR football club.[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree we are yellows what i was trying to say was that everyone supports the club but that support is shown in different ways and I dont see why a group of people ( probably the majority ) should keep getting verbals for not doing what one person thinks is correct as though he owns the club. The stewards is one point ( not really sure what happened ) but why then the dig at the supporters that turn up in their droves every week and have kept this club from administration. 

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Why do you constantly criticise our supporters ? without the group that you constantly refer to as happy clappers there would be no NCFC for you to watch as they would have gone bust a long time ago. You quite clearly feel that most supporters are not worthy enough to support YOUR football club.[/quote]There was I thinking LIK was unhappy about some of the ''jobsworth'' stewards.

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Agree we are yellows what i was trying to say was that everyone supports the club but that support is shown in different ways and I dont see why a group of people ( probably the majority ) should keep getting verbals for not doing what one person thinks is correct as though he owns the club. The stewards is one point ( not really sure what happened ) but why then the dig at the supporters that turn up in their droves every week and have kept this club from administration. 

[/quote]I assume he is refering to the Stewards periodically telling people to sit down.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Being over the Top again... Lambert said after the Leicester game, that, thats how Carrow Road should be..Rockin.. Well if this is how the club are instructing these little hitlers to work, then the atmosphere will soon die..perhaps all the happy clappers will be happy then!![/quote]So what happened then?????