Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

lets see where we are at the end of November/December

Dont get me wrong im delighted with our current league position but I feel that the real test is about to come up now as really the majority of the teams we have been playing have been struggling down the wrong end of the table. Apart from Qpr, Swansea, Watford, Doncaster and Forest pretty much every team we have played this season are currently in the bottom half although against the teams mentioned above we have only lost two out of those. Up until Boxing Day away from home we have Cardiff, Millwall, Reading, Derby and Coventry. All tough away games in my opinion and apart from Millwall all probably sides who will be top half come the end of the season. And then at Carrow Road we have Burnley, Leeds, Ipswich and Portsmouth. Even though Burnley have a crap away record they will still be a tough opponent in my opinion and obviously Leeds and Ipswich you would think will probably be tough games although both are winable while Pompey when you look at them have put a good side together and are slowly creeping up the table. I think if we are where we are in the league come December I will be alot more convinced of finishing in the playoffs