Sign in to follow this  
Heresyourfathersgun

Poor old Fraser Forster!

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Been playing fine in his first old firm game, then shanks a clearance leading to Rangers second goal. If only he could kick like John Ruddy[;)][/quote]

How dare you sir! Fraser Forster is a god who never,ever, ever made a mistake even though he didn''t come through the Academy. Ruddy only managed a clean sheet yesterday and didn''t even score or make the goal . He''s got to go.

The point is Chunky, that there are quite a number who keep this alive with their pointless ''FF would have done better than Ruddy'' remarks. Comes up most weeks on the phone in. Ruddy is fine as far as I am concerned.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]The point is Chunky, that there are quite a number who keep this alive with their pointless ''FF would have done better than Ruddy'' remarks. Comes up most weeks on the phone in. Ruddy is fine as far as I am concerned.[/quote]

Agreed Jack but then so does ''This is Gunny''s side" and ''Holt is useless''

Why don''t we just behave sensibly and say:Fraser Forster did an immense job for us last season.  The players voted him their Player of the Season, which tells a story, and as a season ticket holder I know that he stopped many victories from ending as draws with some outstanding saves and solid performances.  I was 100% behind him last season and hoped he would be here this season.  He isn''t, but his contribution to our championship winning season should not be underestimated or forgotten just because he was on loan.This season we bought John Ruddy as a permanent signing to play as goalkeeper.  On that basis, I am 100% behind John Ruddy and he is doing pretty well in a tougher division with better quality strikers to challenge himself against.You can like Ruddy and like Forster.  It''s not bloody difficult, is it?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we just behave sensibly and say:

Fraser Forster did an immense job for us last season.  The players voted him their Player of the Season, which tells a story, and as a season ticket holder I know that he stopped many victories from ending as draws with some outstanding saves and solid performances.  I was 100% behind him last season and hoped he would be here this season.  He isn''t, but his contribution to our championship winning season should not be underestimated or forgotten just because he was on loan.

This season we bought John Ruddy as a permanent signing to play as goalkeeper.  On that basis, I am 100% behind John Ruddy and he is doing pretty well in a tougher division with better quality strikers to challenge himself against.

You can like Ruddy and like Forster.  It''s not bloody difficult, is it?

[/quote]

Binner.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we just behave sensibly and say:Fraser Forster did an immense job for us last season.  The players voted him their Player of the Season, which tells a story, and as a season ticket holder I know that he stopped many victories from ending as draws with some outstanding saves and solid performances.  I was 100% behind him last season and hoped he would be here this season.  He isn''t, but his contribution to our championship winning season should not be underestimated or forgotten just because he was on loan.This season we bought John Ruddy as a permanent signing to play as goalkeeper.  On that basis, I am 100% behind John Ruddy and he is doing pretty well in a tougher division with better quality strikers to challenge himself against.You can like Ruddy and like Forster.  It''s not bloody difficult, is it?[/quote]

Genius! 15 All!

Binner.

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we just behave sensibly and say:Fraser Forster did an immense job for us last season.  The players voted him their Player of the Season, which tells a story, and as a season ticket holder I know that he stopped many victories from ending as draws with some outstanding saves and solid performances.  I was 100% behind him last season and hoped he would be here this season.  He isn''t, but his contribution to our championship winning season should not be underestimated or forgotten just because he was on loan.This season we bought John Ruddy as a permanent signing to play as goalkeeper.  On that basis, I am 100% behind John Ruddy and he is doing pretty well in a tougher division with better quality strikers to challenge himself against.You can like Ruddy and like Forster.  It''s not bloody difficult, is it?[/quote]

Binner.

[/quote]That should read -Genius! 15 All!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we just behave sensibly and say:

Fraser Forster did an immense job for us last season.  The players voted him their Player of the Season, which tells a story, and as a season ticket holder I know that he stopped many victories from ending as draws with some outstanding saves and solid performances.  I was 100% behind him last season and hoped he would be here this season.  He isn''t, but his contribution to our championship winning season should not be underestimated or forgotten just because he was on loan.

This season we bought John Ruddy as a permanent signing to play as goalkeeper.  On that basis, I am 100% behind John Ruddy and he is doing pretty well in a tougher division with better quality strikers to challenge himself against.

You can like Ruddy and like Forster.  It''s not bloody difficult, is it?

[/quote]

Binner.

[/quote]

Dinner