Very tough indeed.

I can see us dropping a bit in the league here. [:(]

Cardiff (A)
Burnley (H)
Milwall (A)
Reading (A)
Leeds (H)
Ipswich (H)

I reckon Loss, Win, Loss, Draw, Win, Win, which wouldn''t be too bad. 10 points out of 18, from some tough games.

What do you all think?

Just realised this doesn''t really make sense. I said I thought we would drop in the league, but we would get a respectable 10 points.

Basically I think that it will be very hard, and will not be surprised if we lose a fair few of these.

I see us getting 10 or 11 points out of those games because yes its a tough month but December''s fixtures look a bit easier.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Very tough indeed.

Cardiff (A)Burnley (H)Milwall (A)Reading (A)Leeds (H)Ipswich (H)

I reckon Loss, Win, Loss, Draw, Win, Win, which wouldn''t be too bad. 10 points out of 18, from some tough games.

What do you all think?

[/quote]

So despite the stats showing we''ve played considerably better on the road thus far this season,  you reckon we''re going to score maximum points at home and just the one point away?Pray tell how and why you think we''re going to buck that trend in the coming six fixtures?

its certainly a tough run, i''m useless at predictions but if we''re still in the top six after them then i''d be extremely happy

But that''s the joy of The Championship; you can never predict anything. Who''d have thought we would have got a point away at QPR but then been comfortably beaten by Palace at home?

The only certainty, as someone else has already said, is that we''ll lose on SKY at Reading. Let''s hope we have better luck on the Beeb

We matched QPR comfortably at their place, IMO the best team in the division... I see no reason to fear any of those teams.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Very tough indeed.

Cardiff (A)Burnley (H)Milwall (A)Reading (A)Leeds (H)Ipswich (H)

What do you all think?

[/quote]Ten points from the next six games will give us 33 from 19 games - I reckon that will keep us comfortably in the play-off zone. This league is so even this year, I would guess anything over 70 at the end of the season would put us in contention for a play-off place.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Very tough indeed.

Cardiff (A)
Burnley (H)
Milwall (A)
Reading (A)
Leeds (H)
Ipswich (H)

What do you all think?

[/quote]BAH HUMBUG ~Brendo....We win them all(apart from reading as we r on tv lol) [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Cardiff (A)   Draw
Burnley (H)   Win
Milwall (A)   Win
Reading (A)  Draw
Leeds (H)   Win
Ipswich (H)  Thrash lol

[/quote]

Yep, good call mate, I''m happy with that.[Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]

Very tough indeed.

Cardiff (A)
Burnley (H)
Milwall (A)
Reading (A)
Leeds (H)
Ipswich (H)

What do you all think?

[/quote]

Cardiff- Draw

Burnley - Win

Millwall - Draw

Reading - lose

Leeds - Win

Ipswich  -Draw

= 9 points

What ever happened to one game at a time.  Its not FM 2010Speculation is for PC gamesI think that each game is influenced by the last and confidence levels  A good little winning streak can have a big impact  confidence is high and opposition not keen to play you.  The other way round and it becomes difficult to pick up any pointsIt just doesnt matter other than its fun ( I think)